Hated because I'm fine with Entry level low job?

quietGuy13

What's confusing about it? You could put a desk in there with a computer and internet access, get a basketball hoop put in, some weights so you could work out, etc. It would be kind of cool actually.

You know what would be even cooler? Investing some of your money, saving an even bigger portion, buying a home, traveling the world, and putting a nice nest egg away for retirement.

You see the difference? Stupidity, or a plan.

Buy a warehouse and stay in it all day with a basketball hoop? And that's cool to you? How long are you going to sit and stare at four walls before you're bored as f.uck? :confused:

• Like 2

Yeah, I get that most of the women on the market want a guy who's the picture of success.

I also get that this lousy economy is making such guys rarer and rarer, because, hey... surviving costs money.

But who am I to talk... I'm just a poor failure who doesn't live the Life of Riley, never had any credit card debt, doesn't know what an unemployment app or the inside of a jail are supposed to look like, and somehow managed to keep from losing the house I inherited 5+ years ago. :p

Women are basically whores. I will not marry a partner. I will try and find a woman from a poor country whom I can subjugate so I at least get my monies worth.

"Your monies' worth"?

Really? Is that how you view women? As some form of comparison to value to you?

How pitiful.

^^^ Please don't feed the trolls.

I sometimes wonder if they are really trolling.

I keep getting amazed at the sheer number of people that REALLY do think this way.

I sometimes wonder if they are really trolling.

I keep getting amazed at the sheer number of people that REALLY do think this way.

Well, if he's not and that's how he thinks, it's his problem, not any of ours. It's sad how people waste their lives on such ignorance, and negativity, but it doesn't hurt my life so, whaaattever.

Well, if he's not and that's how he thinks, it's his problem, not any of ours. It's sad how people waste their lives on such ignorance, and negativity, but it doesn't hurt my life so, whaaattever.

I wish it doesn't affect us but it does since it puts a negative light on us as well.

So our jobs really did get harder. Not much we can do about it though.

I wish it doesn't affect us but it does since it puts a negative light on us as well.

So our jobs really did get harder. Not much we can do about it though.

Why does that put a negative light on you? No sane, rational, kind and decent man has such a deplorable mentality like what's stated above. Recognize your boundaries and don't get involved with douchebags and you shouldn't have a problem.

Why does that put a negative light on you? No sane, rational, kind and decent man has such a deplorable mentality like what's stated above. Recognize your boundaries and don't get involved with douchebags and you shouldn't have a problem.

Simply put: Any female worth having would be concerned if any other male that do approach her will act just like said D-Bag, regardless if it's true or not, and will take certain defenses until proven otherwise.

It's no different with me and other women.

There is a reason why I only got like 5 friends tops right now, if that.

Of course, I'm not going to waste my time trying to change his way of thinking because he's far too gone for what it is worth. I just can't ignore the effects that can affect me at the end. After all, the way most women act right now is affecting me approaching them because I would feel even worse than I am right now if I attract the very female that I wanted to avoid to begin with.

HoneyBadgerDontCare
According to all the women in this site AND in dating sites I am useless/worthless just because i dont mind being in a entry level low job all my life.

I dont understand that thinking.

But it just goes to show that Women don't really like men. They just wanna be with men who are of one kind. Men who talk a specific way, Men who live the in some specific way.

like "A Professional making so and so money, who has time and money to do luxurious traveling and all this activities and stuff. Who can stimulate me intellectually"

COme on! What do men ask of women? Nothing much!

Most men just want a woman who is decently slim and pretty(which most are) and they don't care about what kind of job they do.

For example i used to get 300$ a week in my temp job. So what?

that's enough for me to live. ANd then the woman does her work. and gets her own money in her job so why would she care about how much money i make if i'm fine with it?

I know plenty of guys worse off than you that do really well with women.

IRL, women don't care nearly as much about things like this as the ones on here make it seem.

Basically, get a girl really into you and she won't care.

300 dollars a week is nothing. I probably spent about 50 dollars at the bar last night alone.

I'll be happy as hell if I get 300 bucks a week.

I'll be lucky to get 600 a month working at Target 4 years ago. That alone would be double that.

I know plenty of guys worse off than you that do really well with women.

IRL, women don't care nearly as much about things like this as the ones on here make it seem.

Basically, get a girl really into you and she won't care.

I'm going to probably get into trouble, but this is FAR less likely the truth the more professional, successful the lady is. I was "rejected" because I didn't make enough money, but everything else was "perfect." LOL!:lmao: It didn't matter that I LOVED my job and was happy....not enough zeros in my salary... (she actually did me a favor :))

Some women do care about how much you make and we all know this.

fortyninethousand322
You know what would be even cooler? Investing some of your money, saving an even bigger portion, buying a home, traveling the world, and putting a nice nest egg away for retirement.

You see the difference? Stupidity, or a plan.

Buy a warehouse and stay in it all day with a basketball hoop? And that's cool to you? How long are you going to sit and stare at four walls before you're bored as f.uck? :confused:

Those aren't mutually exclusive. Say you won $50 million after taxes. House and warehouse lets say combined $1 million (for example). You could live pretty comfortably for years. Including vacations and a nest egg for retirement.

I am more than fine with a man who makes a modest wage.

I don't believe in living to work, I believe in working to live. Meaning--I don't want a guy who is gonna put 60 hrs a week in at the office or bring his work home with him. I don't want someone only bringing home $1200/month either because....an adult can't actually have a LIFE on that.

But a guy who makes a livable wage doing a job he is meh about...that's fine, I don't care. I'd prefer it to a guy who makes work his priority.

I work to pay bills and have fun money, I don't need a man who is passionate about WORK. Passionate about something else in his life, of course...but not work.

People place way too much emphasis on someone being passionate about work imo.

My bf has commented on how I'm not ambitious at work / driven by work, and I'm like "nope, I'm certainly not!" and he gets kinda confused, lol. I'm perfectly content at work and that's all I need, I don't need work to be my source of passion or happiness and don't need it to be my man's either (though my bf IS driven by work...its def NOT anything that attracted me to him)

• Author
Well that is what some people earn. So it is a lot of money to them.

As I said, if I am being selected by women for my money I want to select one that won't answer me back because I am effectively buying a partner and I want my monies worth.

One that will shut up, speak when spoken to, give me sex when I want, clean the house, look after the kids and have the tact to entertain me with clever stories at an appropriate moment. She must address me as "husband", "Dear husband" or "yes at once my husband". She can use my name on the wedding night and special occasions.

If she will not be an equal partner and wants to be an object bought or sold then she is my possession and I should be allowed to hit her until she complies with my demands. I want a woman that is a possession because I had to pay for her, I own her and she will do what I tell her to do.

Do you see how messed up picking a partner for money becomes ? You women are only objectifying yourself, setting yourself aside as something for a man to buy. Sooner or latter men will wake up to this and women will go back to being nothing more than objects to be bought or sold.

You are a disgrace to feminism and all the liberation of women has fought for over the last 200 years.

A woman in this day and age should be earning her own money and even looking forward to supporting a less fortunate husband. As gender should not determine who needs to make the money. Finding a partner should be about finding a good person whom you enjoy and if that person wants to work at Target - then so be it.

Exactly. I dont understand all these College/Career women who think just cause i dont have a fancy job that I'm s**t.

SO what if we can't do hobbies that Cost money. There is traditional hobbies that cost nothing. Example, story telling.

Singing. Chanting. Exercise.

And you can always be creative and make things by hand.

Today's women think that you can only live HIgh tech. People in the past lived fine(and still do..for example TRIBES) in simplicity.

Well that is what some people earn. So it is a lot of money to them.

As I said, if I am being selected by women for my money I want to select one that won't answer me back because I am effectively buying a partner and I want my monies worth.

One that will shut up, speak when spoken to, give me sex when I want, clean the house, look after the kids and have the tact to entertain me with clever stories at an appropriate moment. She must address me as "husband", "Dear husband" or "yes at once my husband". She can use my name on the wedding night and special occasions.

If she will not be an equal partner and wants to be an object bought or sold then she is my possession and I should be allowed to hit her until she complies with my demands. I want a woman that is a possession because I had to pay for her, I own her and she will do what I tell her to do.

Do you see how messed up picking a partner for money becomes ? You women are only objectifying yourself, setting yourself aside as something for a man to buy. Sooner or latter men will wake up to this and women will go back to being nothing more than objects to be bought or sold.

You are a disgrace to feminism and all the liberation of women has fought for over the last 200 years.

A woman in this day and age should be earning her own money and even looking forward to supporting a less fortunate husband. As gender should not determine who needs to make the money. Finding a partner should be about finding a good person whom you enjoy and if that person wants to work at Target - then so be it.

Surely you jest.

HoneyBadgerDontCare
I mean I guess depending on how much he won he could buy a small warehouse somewhere and stay there for 8 hours a day and pretend he has a real job. That's what I'd do if I won the lottery. No one needs to know that you don't really have a job, least of all the person you're married to or dating...

If I won the lottery, I would put those funds into my business or invest it.

HoneyBadgerDontCare
I'm going to probably get into trouble, but this is FAR less likely the truth the more professional, successful the lady is. I was "rejected" because I didn't make enough money, but everything else was "perfect." LOL!:lmao: It didn't matter that I LOVED my job and was happy....not enough zeros in my salary... (she actually did me a favor :))

Some women do care about how much you make and we all know this.

One of my friends is dating a former super model that's from a wealthy family and has a phd. He's 32 and lives with his mom.

• Like 1
one of my friends is dating a former super model that's from a wealthy family and has a phd. He's 32 and lives with his mom.

awesome! :)

HoneyBadgerDontCare
I am more than fine with a man who makes a modest wage.

I don't believe in living to work, I believe in working to live. Meaning--I don't want a guy who is gonna put 60 hrs a week in at the office or bring his work home with him. I don't want someone only bringing home $1200/month either because....an adult can't actually have a LIFE on that.

But a guy who makes a livable wage doing a job he is meh about...that's fine, I don't care. I'd prefer it to a guy who makes work his priority.

I work to pay bills and have fun money, I don't need a man who is passionate about WORK. Passionate about something else in his life, of course...but not work.

People place way too much emphasis on someone being passionate about work imo.

My bf has commented on how I'm not ambitious at work / driven by work, and I'm like "nope, I'm certainly not!" and he gets kinda confused, lol. I'm perfectly content at work and that's all I need, I don't need work to be my source of passion or happiness and don't need it to be my man's either (though my bf IS driven by work...its def NOT anything that attracted me to him)

This is why me and my last gf broke up.

My last gf said that I was spending too much time working on my business and not enough time with her. (Back story: I also have a full-time, 6 figure job...but I'm REALLY passionate about my business....so when I come home, I work on that).

She basically made me choose between her and my business. I chose my business.

• Like 1
You've been here since 2005 and you consider that base level?

You have really high standards. Comparatively speaking of course. :laugh:

I agree with her that it's base level. Tons of guys have never cheated, etc. That's great and all, but...yawn. Hardly "amazing". It's not really any more impressive than a guy who is nice. Is the guy interesting (both in personality and in the things he does)? Is he intelligent and educated? Is he funny? Is he charming, good at flirting and overall socially adept or at least competent? Is he varied and open to new things...or monotonous, routine and repetitive? Does he have ambitions, passions and goals that he pursues (within reason)? If he's employed at a low-level and/or dead-end job, OK...but does he have a plan (and motivation) to eventually advance to a better opportunity? Is he smart about money? Does he have strong core beliefs that he's willing to defend? What about his values? Does he take care of himself physically (exercise, eating, sleep)? Does he care about his appearance (dress, hair and hygiene)? And so on. The point is, guys need to have and offer a lot more than that if they want to land...and KEEP...a woman who's at least decent.

Also, guys who are most or all of the above may not be the norm...but they aren't exactly rare either.

And then there's this matter of personal preferences and more importantly the woman being sexually attracted to the guy. The guy could be all of the above and be good looking...but if she isn't attracted to him, it's probably not gonna work out. To a large extent, attraction is not rooted in logic.

I also disagree with your earlier advice to QuietGuy that he should work like 3 jobs and 70 hours a week. (UNLESS that is something he wants to do for his OWN well-being.) That's unlikely to make him any more attractive to women. True, deadbeats probably aren't desirable...but neither is the extreme other end of the spectrum. Work/life balance is important, and workaholics are a turnoff to many people.

More than anything, I think QG needs to improve his attitude. His bitterness is toxic. Being mad at the world isn't going to solve anything. When he points the finger at someone, something or some group...three other fingers in his hand are pointing back at him.

• Like 1
One of my friends is dating a former super model that's from a wealthy family and has a phd. He's 32 and lives with his mom.

I have never met a woman that had monetary demands of a man . Simply that he had a decent job. Then there are others that don't care about a job at all. Both of these examples are women who know what is really important in life and it isn't $$$. But to find a supermodel with these qualities makes your friend a very lucky man indeed.

Living the dream! :laugh:

That's depressing to hear. And to think she knows about this.

Are you really calling that a success story? I can't help but to think that former super model just couldn't get any more desperate.

• Like 1