I'm so in love with her! Will she ever let us be more than friends??

• Author

hey mate, thanks!

Aye i'm okay!

finished that book you reccommened and i lent it to a guy at the station :) Qualify as a fully fledged fireman in a month, so thats something! Although then i wont be a trainee anymore so the lads are using the time to fit as many initiation pranks in as possible! :laugh:

How about yourself buddy, how you doing!? :)

Edited by Shepp
Calvin's wagon

FlightE, I think it would be best to let her go and move on. As hard as it is, but I think she has too many issues and the age gap as well are both huge factors.

Shepp, congratulations! That's awesome! I hope you'll survive the pranks:D Great to hear that the book has been passed on:)

I'm getting better as well:)

Btw, what's your favourite team in the P'ship and/or C'ship? I'm not sure I asked you that before.

Looking forward to hear from you again

• Author

Cheers mate!

haha almost thought i wouldnt when i was having a kip the other day and woke up to one of the lads standing over me in a balaclava with a chainsaw roaring over my head - now thats a way to give a guy nightmares! :laugh:

Thats good buddy :D

Premiership, man utd! Championship, Brighton :)

What about yourself, who's your team?

A lot of women are attracted to status, so if she sees you as a friend and/or thinks you'd do anything to hook up with her than it's not going to happen. If you can be her friend, then stay her friend and forget about ever hooking up, or disappear for a while, get something else going on in your sex life and then maybe if you run into her she might be more interested.

• Author
A lot of women are attracted to status, so if she sees you as a friend and/or thinks you'd do anything to hook up with her than it's not going to happen. If you can be her friend, then stay her friend and forget about ever hooking up, or disappear for a while, get something else going on in your sex life and then maybe if you run into her she might be more interested.

I get thats true, but i dont really think it applys to us cause im pretty sure she likes me back, y'know? She's just funny about doing anything about it!

Hi Sheep,

are you reading this books right now? I'm reading this about nice guy and it is really good..

anyway, frankly - when someone is your soul mate it is great BUT it doesn't mean that there is a sexual attraction.

I have many girls what I can laugh all day and feel great but sex? no, thanks!

it is not sad, it is not good/bad, it is just a fact of life:

"the sexual attraction is the MUST BE but not the only one for happy relationship". But without it, it has no sense.

Imagine that this girl is just fat and ugly - would you bother to help her? :) Of course not, you wouldn't even remember her name..

So what do you want from others, this is what you must give - nothing in life is free.

If she will be a virgin, maybe there is some change but she is opening her pu**y for some "jerks" and for you no?

They are no "jerks".. they are just sexually attractive for her. If one of them will be more than sexually attractive, she will have a BF.

I had something similar as you: girl after hard breakup, but she was as my soul mate. I really wanna marry her and have a kids with her - no.. (except I sleep with her once because I'm not a sissy as you, you need to be more man). But I cannot force a relationship.

I will be frank here:

Leave her alone - you need a break from her.

Don't hope for her - you will found better girl which is horny when she sees you..

It's her life and s*it, not yours.

If you ever get her into the bed - the f*ck will be not awesome, just something like "I really like this guy, c'mon.. at least try it to f*ck with him" - it is WAY different as a natural horny girl and believe me - you will be missing it.

Next time: don't make a big friendships with girls, first try to f*ck them, then try to know them more - it is maybe sad but it is working way more better than "know her before f*ck"..

man up! :bunny:

• Author

Hey,

I appreciate you giving me your advice but err first things first - im not a fan of the 'sheep' thing! :p

If she will be a virgin, maybe there is some change but she is opening her pu**y for some "jerks" and for you no?

They are no "jerks".. they are just sexually attractive for her. If one of them will be more than sexually attractive, she will have a BF.

Which would be okay but it was her that bowled over on her first day to make an active effort to hit on me! not the other way round! Then she cooled the firting because quote "she realised i wasnt the complete arrogant jock she had me down for and that she actually quite liked me" shes told me that she never thought we'd be this close, that when we first met she just thought we'd be a one night thing.

Theres was a lot of lads in our school and she could of had any of them - why pick me on her first day if im not sexually attractive to her?

[quote=white123;4805454 I really wanna marry her and have a kids with her - no.. (except I sleep with her once because I'm not a sissy as you, you need to be more man). But I cannot force a relationship.

I will be frank here:

Leave her alone - you need a break from her.

Don't hope for her - you will found better girl which is horny when she sees you..

It's her life and s*it, not yours.

If you ever get her into the bed - the f*ck will be not awesome, just something like "I really like this guy, c'mon.. at least try it to f*ck with him" - it is WAY different as a natural horny girl and believe me - you will be missing it.

Next time: don't make a big friendships with girls, first try to f*ck them, then try to know them more - it is maybe sad but it is working way more better than "know her before f*ck"..

I dont see what sleping with her would achieve? I certainly dont need to do it to prove im a man! Im not that insercure!

If id slept with her when i first met then id of just been one of a long line - they've got no chance of becoming her bf and nor would i of because shes out the door before they know her last name!

I could sleep with her now - i've looked after her so many times when shes drunk and hence all over me. I could sleep with her then - she'd be up for it - or even if she was sober ifi laid it on heavy i could get her into bed i know i could - and i walk away with what - one f*ck and her trust in me, her opinion of me as different from other guys, and as someone who likes her for her completely shattered?

I dont see how anyone wins?

You say you slept with the girl you like but say yourself it didnt get you anywhere!

yeah - .. think about it - the girl is never so drunk to sleep with somebody who she don't want to..

it is just an excuse (alcohol) and maybe a chance for you.. she know very good what is she doing so next time when she will be drunk try to make a love with her and

1) when she saw that you are serious she would stop you but see that you are a man with balls and this "be friends for ever sh*t" is not for you" - very good for you to move on and "break up" with her

2) she will sleep with you (alcohol will be just her excuse) and maybe.. she start to sleeping with you regularly and maybe there will be a relationship

..but with your "I'm here 4 u" you can just fapp on her photos..

be a man what know what want.. with her or without her you want a pretty girl for relationship.. stick to the plan..

ps: sometimes it just looks that she had a crush on you.. you will never know when you don't want all...

• Author

Hey mate,

How are you? Hows life?

Yeah not so grand thanks! Well they were, it was good but now shes pregnant, so its complicated!

I wrote another question thread thing i'll put the link here rather than writing the whole thing again!

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/general/general-relationship-discussion/385861-my-friends-pregnant-asked-me-play-dad

btw i like your giraffe video thing! :)

• 3 weeks later...

thanx shep and the other dude that responded to my story. its really hard though to let her go. anyways I spoke to her yesterday. I didn't try to resolve anything again. I just said told her that since she wanted us to be apart then its okay I will be fine. it stung her because she expected that I will try to convince her to come back. it made me feel I regained some power and I will like it to end this way. I think sometimes its becos we know the person sees us low that's y its even harder to let go. part of it is our ego that's hurting