Is the world trying to screw me over?!

Once I graduate I don't have any idea how I'm going to meet anybody. It's really hard to have any excitement about my life after school.

You've been given plenty of resources and information on where to meet a female, in particular ones who are 26+. You do know where to POSSIBLY meet some. You just choose to act like you have no clue, or at least, you are too lazy to make the effort. Not trying to be mean here, but how else would you explain it? You must have received 50 posts over the last 5 years telling you where to meet women OUTSIDE of a college campus.

It's not rocket science, and women aren't some endangered species.

It just involves leaving your apartment, and more importantly, leaving your comfort zone.

And you know this from experience?

Because every woman you meet is a "Yes, attracted to" or "Hell no, Woof, woof"?

1) Life is all about gray areas.

2) Life is all about living experiences and learning from them. Not pining for idealized goals and mates.

It's simple when we are referring to somedude81.

1. He wants to find a woman he is interested in (in this case, quite a few).

2. He wants a woman who shows interest in him (in this case, very very few. Maybe a handful at the most).

3. He needs to find obvious signs of interest. (Not exactly easy for someone who isn't a player/wolf. I know that myself from experience.)

And, yes, it does really get to that point for women. Either they want you or they don't.

If they want you, they will show interest in the hopes that you catch on.

If they don't, they will do all they can to distance you.

When it comes to initial attraction, there is no gray area. Either "Yes." or "No."

• Like 1

Another girl in my salsa class as being really friendly, even though she wasn't really my type I thought why not and started talking to her more. Annnnd it turns out she has a boyfriend.

Your "type"? Forget your "type" (you aren't a fussy girl trying to find Prince Charming), if you're attracted to her make a move. So what if she has a boyfriend, that doesn't mean that she's married or off limits. Her boyfriend could be a worthless jerkwad for all you know.

• Author
It's simple when we are referring to somedude81.

1. He wants to find a woman he is interested in (in this case, quite a few).

2. He wants a woman who shows interest in him (in this case, very very few. Maybe a handful at the most).

3. He needs to find obvious signs of interest. (Not exactly easy for someone who isn't a player/wolf. I know that myself from experience.)

And, yes, it does really get to that point for women. Either they want you or they don't.

If they want you, they will show interest in the hopes that you catch on.

If they don't, they will do all they can to distance you.

When it comes to initial attraction, there is no gray area. Either "Yes." or "No."

When it comes to women I want to date, I'd be interested in the vast majority of girls I run into in my daily life. There has to be something really off with a girl for me to not be interested in her.

Getting interest from a girl in way that I can actually detect as interest happens very rarely in my life. Even then I'm not really sure that it actually is interest and not just being friendly. If this is coming from a girl that is below my bare minimum standards I don't have any reason to check if she really is interested. The last time a girl obviously let me know that she was interested was around six years ago. Then she quickly changed her mind before anything happened.

Your "type"? Forget your "type" (you aren't a fussy girl trying to find Prince Charming), if you're attracted to her make a move.

I'm not attracted to this girl. She's just skinny, not ugly, and seems nice, which means she's "good enough." And I did make a move, I found out if she was single or not.

So what if she has a boyfriend, that doesn't mean that she's married or off limits. Her boyfriend could be a worthless jerkwad for all you know.

I don't have the skills to take a woman from her boyfriend. Right now I'm having a hard enough time trying to get girls that are single.

I don't have the skills to take a woman from her boyfriend. Right now I'm having a hard enough time trying to get girls that are single

You don't make 'taking them' the goal. You act on your like without regard to their relationship status and use the experience for further information on the details of male/female interaction. I've learned a ton in life about women from MW's. The key is to let go of outcome dependency. If opportunities cross your path, learn from them and let them go. Balance the books, in screw-over land. Trust me, you'll get no medals when you die for mindless adherence to 'doing the right thing'. You'll get dead, just like all those people out there who didn't and/or whom you believe are 'screwing you over'. Weeds will grow out of your good intentions.

Keep it light. Keep it fun. No expectations. No predictions of outcome. Experience the now. Set your boundary for how far you'll go. Don't exceed it. Experience the power of saying 'no'. Feel like a woman ;) Good luck.

man_in_the_box
I don't have the skills to take a woman from her boyfriend. Right now I'm having a hard enough time trying to get girls that are single.

Just don't do it - you're bound to get your hands burned one way or another.

• Like 1

I'm just getting really tired of all this. Once I graduate I don't have any idea how I'm going to meet anybody. It's really hard to have any excitement about my life after school.

You should be excited. When you get a career, you will have the opportunity to meet women your age who may actually want to date you. You're going to meet women through work, through friends you make at work, and through OLD--just like everyone else does.

I know you get tired of me saying it, but you would have success with women your age. When are you going to admit that dating young girls is going to be nearly impossible for you (and any other guy in your situation)?

I agree that you shouldn't even bother about the girl with a bf. And I'm not even just talking about morality here. While the other rejections are fairly risk-free, this one is a HUGE risk. A guy who finds out that you tried to weasel his gf away from him can get pretty vindictive.

I also don't think graduating will reduce your pool of potential partners. If anything it'll enlarge it.

• Author

Well another girl I was interested in has a boyfriend. And oddly enough just like the first, her boyfriend doesn't dance.

Now it's spring break, time for a sarcastic "woo hoo."

Something tells me I'm not going to find a girl that is single and actually open to dating. Odds are if a girl wanted to be in a relationship, she'd be in one already.