Would I Be Insane To Get Back With Her???

know how you feel with the distance thing and walking infront of you and what not. I know what you're going through and it's flat out awful.

I don't know what to suggest, I just hope you're okay.

There are plenty of pretty girls who like sex and closeness that'll treat you right and not treat you disrespectfully

• Like 1
marklarsson

you have already got back with her too many times and nothing has changed. see if it was an external problem and she was willing to change it would have been ironed out the second time you got back together.

however, it didnt so let her go.

• Author
kaitracid2010
you have already got back with her too many times and nothing has changed. see if it was an external problem and she was willing to change it would have been ironed out the second time you got back together.

however, it didnt so let her go.

the problem is, and always was... she is a guilt dodger... never excpeting any wrong doing or any kind of responsibilty & she does not feel bad about, treating a person like crap!

defo not long term relationship material

• Author
kaitracid2010

having a hard time tonight.... feeling quite lonely!!!

even tho i know she is so wrong for me... i still miss her at times, as i loved her.

what hurts me so bad is, that she arranged a singles holiday, while still with me... in order to meet other men, for sex, or a relationship.

and get on a dating site, within a week.... she has shown no remorse towards me at all, or any sense of sympathy... just blame, accusations, and nastiness!!

why do i miss a horrible person like this, i should be glad i saved my life from ruin!!!

Sorry you're feeling lonely. That is probably partially why you miss her. The time you spent together. Now there's a gap and you feel lost? But is it worth being with someone who puts you down and mocks you? This is damaging to your self esteem. You deserve better. There's girls that'd love to spend time with you AND who would build up your self esteem. Hope you feel happier soon.

• Author
kaitracid2010
Sorry you're feeling lonely. That is probably partially why you miss her. The time you spent together. Now there's a gap and you feel lost? But is it worth being with someone who puts you down and mocks you? This is damaging to your self esteem. You deserve better. There's girls that'd love to spend time with you AND who would build up your self esteem. Hope you feel happier soon.

its not just her treatment of me... but the fact, that i do not trust her now... not one bit!!!!

how i can i be with her again... if i just do not trust her

Simon Phoenix

You are 46 and 36? From the posting and your listing of the issues, I thought you were teenagers. This is a terribly toxic relationship and you would be an imbecile to spend any more time on it than you have already. If a woman treated me a 10th of the way she's treated you, I'd never talk to her again.

And NC is supposed to be hard. Most things worth doing are.

• Author
kaitracid2010
You are 46 and 36? From the posting and your listing of the issues, I thought you were teenagers. This is a terribly toxic relationship and you would be an imbecile to spend any more time on it than you have already. If a woman treated me a 10th of the way she's treated you, I'd never talk to her again.

And NC is supposed to be hard. Most things worth doing are.

i fully agree with you.... and i feel sooooo angry with myself for putting up her... i have ignored her every attempt to talk to me.

i don't know what to do with my anger... i seriously seriously do not want to be back with her.

i am just upset with myself, for putting up with such behaviour.

the best way for me to get back at her.... is to NEVER EVER aknowledge her again EVER!!!!

and i will stick to no contact 100%

• Author
kaitracid2010

I have a few questions.... what kind of person is my ex?

our last day together, she treated me like crap, called me names, pushed me away, neglected me.... she was emotionaly hurting me.

i stood up for myself & told her, i will not be talked to, or dis respected like this.... i will not stay here & be abused, if you want me to leave, then i will leave...... so she then told me to leave!!!

she then ended things with me!

i then went into no contact for a week, and ignored all her emails... and changed my mobile number

later i read some of her emails, and it was mostly accusations, and as usual no accpetence of blame on her part!!!

she has also delibratly been hinting to me, that she is seeing someone else... wether this is true or not..... i do not know, or care to know

my question is.... why would you "intentionly" hurt someone u had loved, and had made future plans with...

why be so nasty and cruel?

am i dealing with a manipulative nasty person... and i cannot see that clearly, as i am blinded with love

Simon Phoenix

Stop trying to find logic in the illogical. And if you call that situation "love", then you have a warped notion of what love is.

• Author
kaitracid2010
Any advice is bad advice for u

You are clearly into this woman

Ignore her get in with your life

Find someone younger , she's probably looking for that too

Its not a good relation dude

Mine was picture perfect until she dumped my Sorry ass

She didnt love me enough so fuock her

I am stronger better and faster!

And you too

i hear you man!!

i have gone no contact on her big time.... she sent me a lot of emails, and i have ignored the lot

and yes, i was very much into her... and i miss her... but in the long run, i know for a fact she was no good for me, and would had later down the road ruined my life!

she was even tricking me into making her pregnant.... she came off the coil, then told me she has gone on the injection contreception!

turns out she lied... she has admitted by email, that she did not really go on it... yet she told me she did.

luckily i did not have sex with her... since the coil came out.

i need to stop being a pussy, wake up, smell the coffee, and realise she was a bad apple.....

go out there, and find myself a genuine good lady, who will love me, and treat me well....

no contact all the way

• Author
kaitracid2010
i hear you man!!

i have gone no contact on her big time.... she sent me a lot of emails, and i have ignored the lot

and yes, i was very much into her... and i miss her... but in the long run, i know for a fact she was no good for me, and would had later down the road ruined my life!

she was even tricking me into making her pregnant.... she came off the coil, then told me she has gone on the injection contreception!

turns out she lied... she has admitted by email, that she did not really go on it... yet she told me she did & she was willing to carry on having sex with me!

luckily i did not have sex with her... since the coil came out.

i need to stop being a pussy, wake up, smell the coffee, and realise she was a bad bad apple.....

go out there, and find myself a genuine good lady, who will love me, and treat me well....

no contact all the way