How have you all dealt with..

marklarsson
I don’t know if my ex HAS moved on exactly, but I have dealt with everything by separating the love and the situation.

Our relationship could not work anymore. He ended it. It was for the best, GIVEN the situation, for both of us. I still wish we could be together, but it simply wouldn’t work in the circumstances we were forced to be in. This does not mean he never loved me and it does not mean he doesn’t love me still. And it doesn’t mean I don’t love him either. I do. Very much. I think I always will.

I see clearly that we simply cannot be together. And that’s how I have (sort of) moved on. Even if I saw him apparently happy, even if I saw him with someone else…though admittedly that WOULD tear my heart out at first, soon enough I’d be ok again. I’d want him to be happy. Be with someone he CAN actually truly be with. Have what he couldn’t have with me. I know he would wish for my happiness too.

See in my ex's mind i think that for her us breaking up was for the best. even though the reasons she gave did not show anything that we could not work on. in her head we had gone into a 'rut' and therefore that for her symbolizes an end to a relationship. which is not always true. she thought that excitement lasted forever and it can but there are low points ups and downs.

she said when she got with someone she 'sees it as forever' but yet did not want to work on our relationship.

i guess its all about until the both realize the same thing nothing like a reconciliation can happen

marklarsson

lastly we should not forget about other peoples influences. those who influence the dumper could be negative. i think these people if the person is not mature enough to truly make a decision play a very big role

• Author
brokenhearted91

See what you put it in a different light that some of you have done, it does make sense. You wouldn't want some depressed miserable moaning lonely boring sad person, you'd want the person that is happy fun enjoying life and more like the person they fell in love with to start with. I wanna be that person I was at the beginning of the relationship that made him fall for me because if he sees that he might realise I am serious about working at us and making the changes needed from my side and if he doesn't, at least then I am a happy person again anyway!

• Author
brokenhearted91

I had a bad dream last night about him and he was texting other girls. I woke up crying and feeling sick. And now I can't get it off my mind and it affects me for the rest of the day. It just brings back how much I love him and miss him and want the chance to price to him we can work once and for all. I wish we could control our dreams so this didn't happen.

Thunderchild
See in my ex's mind i think that for her us breaking up was for the best. even though the reasons she gave did not show anything that we could not work on. in her head we had gone into a 'rut' and therefore that for her symbolizes an end to a relationship. which is not always true. she thought that excitement lasted forever and it can but there are low points ups and downs.

she said when she got with someone she 'sees it as forever' but yet did not want to work on our relationship.

i guess its all about until the both realize the same thing nothing like a reconciliation can happen

A lot of people think that realtionships should be hearts, flowers and fireworks all the time. They fail to see the steady development of love and affection that makes as long-term partnership (which will invariably go through its lulls). Very often thay have to lose that special someone tolearn that lesson - you never know what you've got until it's gone!!

• Like 1