She's Already With Someone Else

lawlessloveless

Facebook is a demon. I mean in one hand, you keep in contact with your friends, but on the other, it's an opportunity to open wounds again. For me, it's pictures of my now ex with the woman he cheated with going out again. I can't look at it without feeling like you do....my hands shake and I'm distraught.

Your wounds are still fresh. Here's my advice, delete her as a friend and move on. I'm gonna do this myself with my ex. In all honesty, you've been hurt and it isn't fair to yourself to see her desperate attempts to upset you. I think you're right, she's either trying to show you she's with someone knew (real or not) ans if he's real, he's likely a rebound.

Don't say anything to her. I know you want to and you're angry. You have a right to be! But be the bigger person. Show her you don't care and you don't want to see what she has to say on Facebook. The biggest slap in the face to her will be the day she snoops onto your profile only to see she can't cause she's not in your friends list anymore. She'll need some ice for that burn and you'll keep your dignity. You don't want her showing people an angry message you send and making you out to be a jerk. You deserve to be happy and get your point across, but that's how I think you should do it.

She's already slumming and you're gonna move forward. Good luck and don't stress. She isn't worth the hurt.

Yeah, very immature. She seemed so much more mature when we were together. But now I can see that she is just as immature as all the other girls her age, as far as relationships are concerned.

Ha! I like my name. It was what my ex use to call me. Her 'Sexy Teddy Bear'. That nickname once had emotional value to me, but now...not so much. I still like it though, so I will just roll with it.

If she did find 'Mr. Right', if this new guy is one of the few good guys left in this world, then I hope he sees her for what she is real quick and finds someone else. If not, she will just break his heart like she did mine.

Funny thing is, before I realized that she most likely left me for another dude, I only wished her happiness. But now that I know the truth, I don't know. I kinda feel like I want her to realize the mistake she made leaving me like that. I want her to come crying back to me talking about how I was right, and she never should have left me, and she regrets everything she did to me. I mean, I think it would be satisfying. I don't think I could take her back though. Maybe I would, maybe I would be a sucker and fall for her again, but I don't think so. I think it would just be so satisfying to see her realize it was a mistake to dump me.

I don't know, maybe that makes me a bad person for wanting her to feel like that. Maybe it's just out of spite. But I can't feel good about her after the way she treated me. I mean, that's horrible. Only a horrible person could cheat on you and not even have the courage to break up with me over the phone, only through a text...

okay btw, my ex broke up with me thru text too, its like wtf, srsly some people are just bad at communicating.

STB, The hardest part of becoming a LS member is listening to the advice. Trust me, everyone posting here has had that feeling "they don't understand" rant. But after you live through the experience of all the shi$%y revelations you will find, you become humbled and that's when you can start to work on you and only you. We all thought we had that answer to solve all the setbacks and reasons for the breakup. And we all tried everything in our power to change our ex's minds. But if you look around, there aren't many get back together's here, especially when the ex jumped from one relationship right to another.

You'll come out of this a better person. Your ex? Who knows? But that's not important any longer. Get back to having fun and living an exciting life

Drummerboy420

Block her completely man. I know it's hard. I'm going through it right now. I made the mistake of letting NC being broken when she dumped me back around Thanksgiving. It just dragged everything out. She rebounded right after we split. Like, maybe two weeks. Once that fell apart (because her rebound was still hung up on HIS ex), she ran back to me, but then wanted to date other people. She's on #3 of that experiment, went out on one date, and already "has butterflies in her chest." She talks a big game about being independent and being okay with being alone. That's all it is is talk. Best to just erase all social media connections. I've gone full NC. I already had some lower back issues I was dealing with when I read that butterflies comment. I went ballistic and started smashing concrete blocks (my roommate/friend needed them smashed anyways, but still..) with an 18lbs sledgehammer. I did my back no favors. It's not worth putting yourself through this. especially if you feel like she's just trying to get a reaction out of you. She may very well be putting "feelers" out there.

Hang in there!

• Author
Sexy Teddy Bear

Kobe - It's awful isn't it? The worst part is that it all feels like a waste. Especially since it was a long relationship. It all feels like a waste and nothing but one big lie. The BU itself isn't what hurts most. What hurts most is that she supposedly gave her self to me 100% just as I had given myself to her. She seemed like she was madly in love with me. but it all feels like bulls**t now. All the personal things she told me like how she only loves me forever and ever, or her kisses are only meant for me. She even wanted to get married and have kids (as did I). I don't understand how anyone can say those things and not mean them. I'm a man that knows what he wants. And if I tell a girl these things, then I mean it. I do not take "I love you" or the M-word lightly. So I don't understand why she would even go there.

SharkTooth - Oh yes. I understand. I know there is good advice here. I know many of you have gone through these exact situations. That's why I chose to join these forums. I needed (still need) to talk to people that understand what's going on with me now. And the advice here has been more than helpful.

LawlessLovesess - Yes, yes. I did delete her, two days ago. Not only me, but all my other family that were friends with her also. And I'm glad that I didn't message her before hand, cause I probably would have sounded like a prick. I wish I could see the look on her face when she sees that me and my family have all deleted her from FB, ha!

Also (this is irrelevant to this post but oh well) she did contact me on the 21st. Well, not me directly, she didn't even have the balls (hehe, get it? she's a girl, she doesn't have balls........shut up...i thought it was funny >_>) to contact me directly. This was when I was still locking myself in my room without any food etc, etc. Word got to her how badly I was doing somehow, and she texted my sister to ask how I was doing. My sister told her off (not too mean, fairly sternly though). And she just responded "I don't know what to say".

My sister never told me about this until I was talking to her about the BU the other day, which was good on her part. My ex really liked my sister and the rest of my family as well, so I know that was probably pretty hard on her when my sister told her off like that. Anyway, thanks for the replies! I'm going to get ready to have some fun (yay!). Gonna go hang out with my buddies and probably get drunk. Who says you can't drink before noon? :p

P.S. Why isn't my signature showing up in my posts? It's driving me crazy! *EDIT* there it is.... -__-

@stb- it definitely hurts a lot bro and it does. I just felt so betrayed by the person i loved the most and trusted the most… the pain just keeps on going and whenever u try to do something else it just comes back again. I know how u feel man… my ex told me a lot of similar stuff like ur ex did too… especially when its LTR and my first love, but all we can do now its just work on ourselves now… hang in there bro

• Like 1
  • Author
Sexy Teddy Bear

I think I am better off now that I know she left me for some other guy. Before, I still saw her as the perfect girl of my dreams you know? But now that I know she left me for this guy, and possibly cheated on me, I don't feels as much for her. I have lost a lot of the love I once felt for her. I would be lying if I said I didn't care at all, but I don't think I really love her as much anymore. Anyone that would do something that horrible to me (or anyone else) doesn't deserve their love. I think I will be able to move on significantly quicker now that I know the truth about her. The truth about her is sad, and I kind of pity her. But now I think I will be able to put her behind me and get over it much faster now.