Do women view being asked for dates and sex as equivalent to being asked for money?

somedude81

Honestly, this thread has nothing to do with sex and the risks that women face by engaging in casual sex.

OP is not making out with and fooling around with women either. If he was able to get to third base but not any further, then it'd be a different story.

Women are often mightily attracted to men and let those men do everything possibly imaginable to them without letting them stick it in. That is a totally different thing.

So, the risk of pregnancy and all that other stuff you can throw out the window.

How is this thread not about that stuff? I think that's exactly what it's about.

Women feel differently about being asked for sex because of the risks. Disagree if you want but I am answering the question the best way I know how.

JuneJulySeptember
How is this thread not about that stuff? I think that's exactly what it's about.

Women feel differently about being asked for sex because of the risks. Disagree if you want but I am answering the question the best way I know how.

I don't think it was his intention because he grouped 'dates' with 'sex' as things that women withhold. It's not the same thing at all.

A woman will totally chomp at the bit to go out with a desirable guy but that doesn't mean she'll let him stick it in. Two totally different things.

BTW, I don't think anybody has brought this up, but I give $ to strangers all the time.

I gave a guy outside Dunkin Donuts 20 bucks on Christmas Eve. I also told him I didn't care if he bought liquor with it. :lmao:

Goddamn slut. Probably got an STD from giving him that money.

Yup that's exactly what I mean.

Though it still might be pulling teeth from a lion.

My next observation with women, is that in order to override their default "no" answer, one has to greatly impress them.

Of course not.

Though I don't believe that it should be as nearly impossible as it is. It's basically ridiculous.

It's not just me. If the average guy asks out 50 random average girls, the vast majority would say no.

Ok....

It's only like pulling teeth from a lion if you're being WEIRD and she wants you to leave.

If you are sitting each your lunch and some randomer comes up and says "Hey man", you reply... then he sits there "How's your sandwich", "fine" you reply, he still sits there "So, nice day out"....

... what will YOU think? You're gonna be wondering... What does this guy actually want? He's being weird!

But has someone ever come over to you and just said something that made you laugh, or ask you a question on something you were interested in talking about? Now the conversation has a purpose, so he seems cool and you WANT to talk to him.

This stuff isn't just about approaching girls!

You also don't have to "greatly" impress them, you just have to be different in a positive way... you don't have to do anything out of your way, but I feel like you guys are either not approaching any girls or else coming across either weird or boring.

Think... if some guy randomly approached me, what would he say that makes ME want to talk to HIM?

Also....

I'm talking about getting a number or a date.

Just trying to walk up and "ask for sex" is beyond creepy so I'm not even going there.