25 and never kissed a girl in my life before, what's my problem? HALP!

bruinbasher

Hey can we do the classic "have you wear an earpiece" so we can coach you through the evening? Sure there's potential for some hilarious mix-up when my cat knocks over the water and the "kitty gets all wet" but what's the chance, really?

Some specific advice: Don't wait til the end of the date and get in "working up to it" mode. Get moving on dates, the dates you have had are good, continue active dates. When she is leaning into you or touching you -bam- go right then, even in public but not too public. Walking down the street, stop to look at something, put your arm around her. If she is -at all- physically responsive, move around facing her, pause for just a couple of seconds so she will know what is coming, smile, and then move in and kiss her. Don't -say- anything, no explanations, no asking, say nothing, just do. Good luck. Try to get the "go for it" mentality out of your mind, and get the "man I really want to feel this girl's body against mine and show her how sexually attractive I find her." You have a generally great attitude and will be fine.

Don't tell her it is your first kiss, first lay, don't -tell- her anything. Do and show.

Stop worrying about the quality of the kiss itself and just do it already.

My first boyfriend was a 21 yo who never kissed a girl before, and our first kiss was awkward as f***, to the point where he actually apologized. Then I played it off and blamed it on the spicy-ness of the food we ate (stupid thing to say, but at least we were awkward together) and told him we'd just have to make up for it in the future. We were together for 3.5 years after that.

Practice on your hand if you're that worried. Now nut up.