Blindsided

Ive gotten some great advice here today.

My Guy friends, all of them have told me to get over it, go find somebody else.

Ill seriously reconsider the match thing.

Thank you!

Keep venting on here when you need it. Stay strong!

• Like 1
  • Author

I come to this thread and reread and read and read again, pounding this into my head.

I am so much better! I really have to give a huge thank you and shout out to everyone who gave kind words.

You have helped me in a huge huge way.

Thanks!

Couple resolves here.

I Blocked her and maybe 30 plus friends on facebook. I learned later she cancelled her account all together. I have had zero contact.I stay very busy, work, kids I do not stay idle and I am jumping right back on the horse. I dont think about her nearly have as much as I did since my first post.

I am an optimist, and pretty confident. Im becoming cocky almost, non mean, but just cocky. I hope thats good.

Anyway

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

to me no contact is final,if a woman quotes her mum in that happiness thing, i think she is really insecure about her own feelings and uses her mum to back up that because she isnt sure of what she feels herself so obviously she has been discussing this with her mother......thsi could go either way fro you ......if she comes back she is sure of what she feels for you if she doesnt she never was sure, my advice is let her decide

WHAT HE SAID ^

If mommy or Daddy or even worse SISTER is in the picture. Say goodbye to that sh*t because even after they wanna come back (which happened to me), they will steal have mixed feelings and can't commit fully cuz they have the pressure from the other side(family)

Either-way, I have learned that any girl that I date whose parents or family gets in the middle, I will be the one to break it off for good.

You should actually see this as a positive thing.

Months or years from now you will look back and think it is not the kind of women you need I promise you on that.

The way she was behaving in the end. It seems that she was emotionally detaching from you, her feelings were changing for you. Her investment was waning. You said for about a month she seemed distant. Dumpers don't just wake up one day and walk out. She was detaching long before the break-up.

Hmmmmm........only a 4 mth relationship - but how would you interpret (my ex) someone who pushes to meet my parents, the same day decides spur of the moment that should meet her 3 kids - and then 48 hrs later dumps me with a few lame excuses, and about jumping into a relationship too soon ?