So Angry with sister cant get over it...

SWAN808

My ex neighbors daughter has CFS. I don't know how she copes with a child aswell. I've found depression more than enough to deal with. Is there like a CFS support group near you? Or on the Internet? Is there ways in which that help your illness?

I can relate to you in ways. I haven't read your whole post, but I have dealt with the fatigue, and it is extremely embarrassing to be dependent on others, as an adult.

There are things that have helped somewhat with my fatigue. Coconut oil, when I remember to take it, has helped, and Chia seeds seem to, as well. You have to ease into the oil, if you try to take it.

My family isn't what it used to be, but I've always been grateful for the roof they put over my head, food, etc. Live in the country for a while, if you still can, and see if you can get your health up. I also know how easy it is to become used to being taken care of - in that way, it was better for me where I could get around by myself, which I can't here. Judgements from others, like being called a "mooch" don't help, although they do have a point about your family having their own problems.