Need Serious Help! Please...

Dove

HA HA!!! i hope that was after he was punched and poked with darts. that way, you could rub a bit of s**t into his wounds (and i don't mean salt!). sorry, very crass, but that's what he deserves for treating poor Dove like that. i have no respect for people like him.

I am way ahead of you, babe!!! I went into the bathroom, looked down, imagined him and did something I don't think he would like. And I didn't throw him a towel.

I'm going to be the idiot right now, and TRY giving him a second chance, like I said earlier maybe something positive will come of it. I know that if he loves me he will try to change, or do something more then being an ass to me like this. hes not treating me fairly at all. I'm saving everything said tonight in this post thing. I'm going to let him read it. And I'm going to tell him how i feel about it in debth! Like I needed to do for so long! I just gotta get him to be around here long enough for me to talk to him, whenever the hell that is. Thank You!! Sooo much for your help. It means so much to me. I'll let you know what heppens. Feel free to e-mail me.

if you really feel in your heart that you want to give him a second chance, by all means do it. but if he won't sit down and listen to what you have say or let you get your feelings off your chest and be respectful of that, then tell him where to go. for your sake. you are already hurting right now and don't let him add to that pain. it will never get any better if he continues to treat you like this and if you let him do it.

in the meantime, good luck with him, and my email address is <e-mail address removed> if you want some girl talk or anything else. keep us posted, dove. :)

I'm going to be the idiot right now, and TRY giving him a second chance, like I said earlier maybe something positive will come of it. I know that if he loves me he will try to change, or do something more then being an ass to me like this. hes not treating me fairly at all. I'm saving everything said tonight in this post thing. I'm going to let him read it. And I'm going to tell him how i feel about it in debth! Like I needed to do for so long! I just gotta get him to be around here long enough for me to talk to him, whenever the hell that is. Thank You!! Sooo much for your help. It means so much to me. I'll let you know what heppens. Feel free to e-mail me.