Rating system

haha well that's why it should be a 1-5 scale then. 1-10 is too large. EVERYONE rates themself a 7! Which is better than average on 1-10. So 1-5, most people would be like "well, 3, but a 4 if I really dress up" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't give a crap if people wanna use # scales. My scale is "hot", "okay", and "no".

yeah, perhaps 1-5 is more reasonable, because when I rate myself as a 7, I'm looking at it in terms of "grades" and being "average" as like... a C+

In terms of 1-5 I'd say 3.5 then. Easier to determine an average when looking at 1-5

My scale I use for women.

No way in hell :sick:

Maybe if I'm drunk :o

How you doin? ;)

Holy hell :eek:

Also known as 1,2,3,4 :p

I'd say most girls I see on campus are 3's. 2's and 4's are about equal. The really ugly ones are rare.

Edited by somedude81
  • Like 1
The really ugly ones are rare.

I agree, with both genders really! Probably 90% of the people I see are either good looking or at least average, decent. Only 10% are, to me, really unfortunate in the looks department, lol. Maybe even less than 10%

• Like 1
yeah, perhaps 1-5 is more reasonable, because when I rate myself as a 7, I'm looking at it in terms of "grades" and being "average" as like... a C+

In terms of 1-5 I'd say 3.5 then. Easier to determine an average when looking at 1-5

Some countries still practice grading systems 1-10.

In fact i got an average 9 at my last few exams.

That being said, above the physical aspect which as ninja said is dependent on location and such, personality can improve or reduce the rating.

Some aspects of the personality can be quite visible or found pretty fast.

For me for instance, a girl that makes a living by how she looks gets a reduction in rating because i expect certain things; same for lawyers and actors [seriously ... never date one].

A girl who wears nothing but red also gets a reduction for me [for obvious reasons].

Overall i would say that the male rating system is quite better than the female rating system which took a long time for males to desciphre.

In fact, because the female one is so damn subjective stuff like PUA appeared.

PS: On a sidenote, your avatar is quite interesting.

If that's you, it was meant to be attractive, did you take the picture especially for LS ?

The picture is taken from above, your eyebrows are lifted and you were generous in the cleavage section of the pic.

Quite frankly the whole pic screams 'want to attract someone', that kinda stuff might increase your rating a little bit [or lower it ... depends on the guy].

Edited by Radu