Sweet Cute Silly Pet Names

I used to call him 'moo' because his name has a "m" in it.. :)

He rarely says my name or calls me anything, I asked him and he said we are always on the phone/skype(we were LDR) so he just didn't have the need to say my name to get attention.

He sometimes playfully calls me 'good girl' or 'bad girl' or just 'girl'. He says it makes him feel like a hotshot haha. I think it's sexy when he calls me that :)

We have a pet name for my bf's you-know-what. Does that count? :p:laugh:

My bf calls me "bad girl" sometimes. And I call him "bad boy" sometimes too. Usually when we're being flirty / talking about sex. :D

My H. calls me 'runting' because he compared me to the runt of the litter.... And runts may be small and last in line, but they develop a fighting spirit, tenacity and winning temperament, because without pep and fight, they're done for.

I call him Darling or 'Babes', or honey, if I'm feeling particularly patronising.... :p:D

One of my long-ago ex boyfriends, used to call me 'lover-babe'.... and that's all he called me for the first three or four dates, which I thought made me special, until he confessed he had a terrible memory for names and kept forgetting mine.

Aw. Bless.

:mad:

Feelin Frisky
As a 100% true blue WOP, I believe bologna is a Germanic sort of meat and would prefer Salami or Cappicolla. :laugh:

My H and I met at work and he was very shy and flirted with me by calling me "gorgeous", so of course I responded in kind and called him " Handsome". We still do.

But like CE, we can come up with some pretty silly ones too, like he's burp-bucket, I'm piss-bucket, and the dog is fart-bucket !

Being a 100% blue-eyed Mick, the term gaba-gole just doesn't ring as authentic as balOney.:) But as, I said, I always got the sexy grin and the meaty treat I was after and did I mention she was crazy for my gonoli?. :D

• Like 1
As a 100% true blue WOP, I believe bologna is a Germanic sort of meat and would prefer Salami or Cappicolla.

Totally off-topic:

'Bologna' is made in the town of Bologna and is so called to differentiate it from Mortadella, which contains pieces of fat, and often, pistachio nuts.

In fact, 'Bologna' is often called 'Mortadella' in Germany.

My Aunt and Uncle (Zio Ernesto e Zia Lucia) used to Live in Bologna, and my uncle's Brother-in-Law made both Bologna and Mortadella. His son continues the tradition.

'Capicola' is also known as Coppa, which is which is made of pork shoulder or neck. It's also known as 'Capocollo' or top end of neck' (bizarrely, the part of the neck closest to the shoulder. The 'base' of the neck is closest to the animal's head and is more sinewy and less fleshy.)

Bologna was a meat adopted by the Germans during WWII although I believe the reason they took to it so readily was that indeed, it reminded them of their own home-produced Fleischwurst.

Okay.

Adesso sto zitta!! :D

• Like 1
americangirlfriend

My boyfriend lives in Turkey and is Turkish (obviously) so he calls me things like bebegim=my baby bitanem=my only one aşkim=my darling cenem=sweetheart. But he calls me baby when we are speaking normally; like in public places when we don't want to be too mushy xp