I think my partner has a crush on a co-worker

whichwayisup

Yeah already he is trying to control which shrink you see. Interesting. He is smart and knows what you are thinking, feeling, reacting to before you even do. He can get in your head and just know. I'm sure he isn't planning it and giving it alot of thought but he is a step ahead of you. Scary.

If you guys go and things don't get better, he still says that it's you and not him...Then it's time to reassess the situation and think about ending it. He can't have his cake and eat it too.

• Author

HI WWIU

We have an appointment with a male psychologist for a week from today. In the mean time, we have had another HUGE battle, resulting from his being "fed up" with my anxiety, which is now quite overwhelming. We were going to an office BBQ, and of course the woman in question was going to be present, and so I was terribly worried that he would be behaving in a way that was hurtful to me in the presence of others. As he sees it, he is in a terrible position having to monitor his behaviour which, he says, is ridiculous because there is nothing wrong with it. Our bad feelings lead us to a huge ugly fight (did go to the party, both of us terribly uncomfortable but putting on a show for all of our coworkers). The latest fight has left me even more dismayed, though he is now trying hard to be nice (buying me little gifts, talking sweet). I don't know what to think.

whichwayisup

Man Sheba, that really sucks! I really feel for you. And I also know about anxiety, so if you ever need to talk about ways to deal with that stuff just let me know, feel free to PM me anytime!!

Emotions can really take over and you can only handle so much stress before it takes over and affects our bodies, minds and souls. Really be good to yourself and rest, relax and sleep as much as you can. September is coming and it is really a stressful time for everyone with weather changes as well as kids going back to school.

Talk to you soon.

Hugs to you.

WWIU