LS dudes who can't get women

JuneJulySeptember

It is because they go in with the wrong mentality. They already have zoned in on a certain girl and are trying to have sex with her when

1) Guys should just have the mindset of having fun

2) Should just get to know her

Even if in the end you do not end up getting laid with her, you have just made a casual friend that you can start a conversation up with again possibly later in the future or even later in the night and have another chance or getting laid.

Too many wrong mindsets and expectations lead to failure.

• Like 1

Bah. Some guys just need to get off of their lazy butts and try a little harder, then they'll sing a different tune.

The same thing goes for approaching girls. While it is true that the more girls you approach the better your chances, there will still be mathematical outliers who have "bad luck", and those outliers unattractive guys are for more likely to post than those who found a girl.

See inline correction. :)

Either bribe some girl you're not all that into just to have a warm body in your life or accept a life of singleness.

What about a cold body? Get a job in a funeral home. Necrophilia is a young man's game I hear. From Wikipedia:

"Rosman and Resnick (1989) reviewed information from 34 cases of necrophilia describing the individuals' motivations for their behaviors: these individuals reported the desire to possess an unresisting and unrejecting partner (68%), reunions with a romantic partner (21%), sexual attraction to corpses (15%), comfort or overcoming feelings of isolation (15%), or seeking self-esteem by expressing power over a homicide victim (12%).[1]"

• Like 1
What about a cold body? Get a job in a funeral home. Necrophilia is a young man's game I hear. From Wikipedia:

"Rosman and Resnick (1989) reviewed information from 34 cases of necrophilia describing the individuals' motivations for their behaviors: these individuals reported the desire to possess an unresisting and unrejecting partner (68%), reunions with a romantic partner (21%), sexual attraction to corpses (15%), comfort or overcoming feelings of isolation (15%), or seeking self-esteem by expressing power over a homicide victim (12%).[1]"

That's pretty messed up that you would even mention it.

EW EW EW. Maybe I should buy a casket now so that when I die my relatives just have to put my dead body into it, shut it, and put me in the ground. No (potentially horny) middlemen.

Lots of girls I work with keep saying they can't understand why I'm single, so obviously I have some things going for me. I'm just tired of never getting any dates, for a ton of effort and time. I read some guys pdf book for free where he documented his journey from virgin to working his way through PUA stuff and at the end of it, he quit because, although he was hooking up with women from time to time, it wasn't worth the colossal effort and time he was putting in. Women have it waaaaaay easier. Most of the women I know from average looking up go from one relationship to another with very little interlude in between. He didn't use cheesy lines, but just kept going out night after night for years hitting on tons of women and just through sheer volume he'd get the odd date and ended up with a couple of girlfriends. If I put that kind of effort into a hobby like say learning guitar or skiing I'd be a master by the end of it. It's just not worth it. And besides, I know from personal experience that a woman can make your life hell and suck the life out of you, so even if you land one you may be better off alone. All my accomplishments and achievements have happened when I was alone. Both times I've been to school and advancing in my new career as well as skills in various hobbies and athletic pursuits.

Yeah I'm lonely, but I can't force it to happen, it takes two, and I'm tired of feeling bad about myself because apparently I'm not good enough even to women who are frankly beneath me in many ways. I've come to the conclusion that by far the best way to meet someone is through your social circle and I have and have always had the nearly 5 years I've been single exactly zero available women in that circle. Asking dozens of women out who I've met in public has resulted in zero dates, and OLD sucks as the women have far too many choices and it's nearly impossible to get attractive ones to respond. As you can tell an old POF photo by the plentyoffish tag stamped on a profile photo, you can tell that a lot of women have been on for years and obviously can't settle on a guy. Too much choice means you select no one. Been speed dating a few times and got zero dates even when I thought the conversation was positive. So that's it, There are no women in my circle, so I likely will be alone forever unless through sheer dumb luck I happen to run into someone. Unfulfilled desire leads to frustration and depression, so acceptance of being single is better. Screw you cosmos for giving me this desire for sex and companionship and laughing at me all the time it goes unfulfilled. F'ing cosmic joke is what it is.

Edited by trevzilla
  • Like 2

Maybe a synthetic sex doll can help, with advancing technology I'm sure in a few years they will have pre-programmed voice commands and such.

Either that or expand your fishing circle and have the most basic of requirements. As someone I know once said "for men, dating is a numbers game"

Good luck

What about a cold body? Get a job in a funeral home. Necrophilia is a young man's game I hear.

LOL! This reminds me of SexyLosers