Is he shy, or not into me?

ja123

• Author
This is 100% true.

However,

- How the hell would he know that you're back or not? Text him a simple. "Hey, I'm back in town : )"

- To most guys it takes sometime to be super into a girl. Some are just evaluating their options until you become really close.

Some are evaluating their options until they're really close?

True.

But I already intiated with this guy. The holidays are over, you'd think he'd make an attempt without waiting for me, no?

• Author
a few thoughts from me:

- if a guy likes a girl, he'll contact her. eventually :)

- if you contact him, you're making it more difficult for you, on the long run. is he worth it? if you're really into him, you should really NOT contact him, btw

- if you are curious about him, what the hell, initiate contact. Don't call, text. Don't ask him out (again), get intouch; if he's interested, he'll ask you out

- go out with at least another guy, you seem too much into him / a bit obsessive; nice drinks with another guy will put things into perspective

cheers

This is the typical female response!

I'm inclined to follow you advice and not contact him, but try to find someone else at this point.

If I rocked his world, then he would've contacted me, no?

But then, isn't it unreasonable to expect world rocking having only met once?

It did go well, mind you. And he did say maybe I'd write some of my story for him to read.

• Author
I've been on your side of the fence, and much ado about nothing has caused me to reach this conclusion: if you have not heard from him within 24-48 hours after the get together, he's not that into you. He might be shy, to be sure, but remember that he will be shy in many other aspects of his life. Even if he does contact you again, chances are he will be, quite honestly, not that into you. He will be a friend, but he will not be a serious bf type person. He may say that he likes it when women chase them (like they all do) but they really don't that much. It takes the challenge out of it for them.

I'd just move on, especially if he didn't bother to contact you over the holidays.

As much as I hate to admit it, I think you're right.

The holidays are over. He admitted to being shy, but I left the door wide open. He didn't take the bait.

It sucks, I'm sad. I found him so interesting and attractive.

But, I'd only debase myself to contact him now.

I made the first move, it's day-glow that I'm interested. He's on another dating site - it's time for me to wake up and smell the coffee.

I hate it though!!!!

• Author
A shy guy probably won't 'make you submit to him,' girl. Maybe you're just not all that compatible with him :c

True.

I'm projecting something that isn't there.

Thanks for the wake-up call.

True.

I'm projecting something that isn't there.

Thanks for the wake-up call.

I think it's still worth a try though.

I mean, who knows?

• Author
You should call him. Shy guys are not very aggressive, so if you are waiting for him to call you, it's probably not going to happen. Just call him. He'll probably be glad that you did.

I've even been looking up tarot "yes or no" as to whether I should contact him, if he's that shy ... I can see to intiate the first tiome, that's OK, but I did the intiating, if he doesn't the second time, then I guess he's just not that interested.

I'd feel like a fool contacting him at this point. He'd probably say, "yes", but then I'd get my hopes up for nothing.

Is it worth it?

• Author

I mean, who knows?

I just wrote him on OKC, he doesn't kn w it's me, He said he had a couple of dates in the last while but the rivers didn't catch on fire ... I asked how a shy guy make a move ... he said on a dating site the intentions are overt, but fro him it's not so much as the how, but the when, as he doesn't want to meet with rejection.

Well, he met with me, and at the end of the date, he said we had a nice time, didn't we? I said "Yes", then he said, "Maybe you'll wirte some of your story for me", I said,"Yes, maybe, I have a lot to say." He smiled. We kiss on both cheeks, then I wenmt away for thbe holidays.

If he really wanted to hear about my story, then you'd think he'd call, no?

• Author

I mean, who knows?

I asked him now on OKC that isn't the most important thing for a man is to have a primal urge to lay naked witha woman, then if she passes the test, he'll want to find out more about her soul.

He said he's not into tests andn primal urges, but isn't sure about what it "IS" between a man and a woman that makes it work, but he's not looking for somene to fill his void.

He is poetic. lonely,. solitary .... and totally weird, in some way ... this reminds me a bit of myself.

Though, I want a man with some cajones, who shows some interest!!!!

Either he doesn't have cajones or he's not interested, or both!

I think, I'm the al round loser in thios caseQ!

Crist! if I could only meet myself as a man!

mortensorchid
I just wrote him on OKC, he doesn't kn w it's me, He said he had a couple of dates in the last while but the rivers didn't catch on fire ... I asked how a shy guy make a move ... he said on a dating site the intentions are overt, but fro him it's not so much as the how, but the when, as he doesn't want to meet with rejection.

Well, he met with me, and at the end of the date, he said we had a nice time, didn't we? I said "Yes", then he said, "Maybe you'll wirte some of your story for me", I said,"Yes, maybe, I have a lot to say." He smiled. We kiss on both cheeks, then I wenmt away for thbe holidays.

If he really wanted to hear about my story, then you'd think he'd call, no?

Now that's just silly. What is this, the 8th grade? Pretending you're someone else just to get a response out of him? Come on, you're a grown up now. Get busy doing other things so that you're not occupied with this all the time.

• Like 1