cancelled - what 2 pay her?

• Author
Then why did you consider paying her any money at all? You thought 30 was fair for the work she did. What changed from then to now?

lol @ "netiquette."

"We" are not forced into dealing with a money mystery here. You can just ask your friend what she thinks you owe her. "Money mystery" solved.

nothng's changed except for your naivety over business becoming more and more apparent

heads-up - you don't go into a discusson about money with your wallet open to all/any-comers to grab at

Edited by darkmoon
nothng's changed except for your naivety over business becoming more and ore apparent

Oh, wow, you burned me. ****, that hurts.

Please post more business-related questions so we can help you out with that stuff.

• Author
Oh, wow, you burned me. ****, that hurts.

Please post more business-related questions so we can help you out with that stuff.

fast forward ten years or so, you're thinking of self-employement - you might yet be glad we met here, so to speak :)

the organ-grinder takes advice from the monkey? naw - let's be careful out there...

Edited by darkmoon
the organ-grinder takes advice from the monkey??

fast forward ten years or so, you're thinking of self-employement - you might yet be glad we met here, so to speak :)

Ugghhhh. Messing with you was supposed to be fun, but you've ruined it because you're not making sense anymore. You are such a disappointment.

• Author
Ugghhhh. Messing with you was supposed to be fun, but you've ruined it because you're not making sense anymore. You are such a disappointment.

messing with me? thank god! now I know that I didn't go on all those 1970's womens' rights demos for nothing. Yup,make money the guy-way, not the soppy way as if love's involved

messing with me? thank god! now I know that I didn't go on all those 1970's womens' rights demos for nothing. Yup,make money the guy-way, not the soppy way as if love's involved

Hm? I don't even...

Okay, so we've established that you're not going to pay your friend anything for the work she did, even though she deserves at least 30 quid.

We done here?

• Author

Okay, so we've established that you're not going to pay your friend anything for the work she did, even though she deserves at least 30 quid.

We done here?

so you phone somebody twice, get no reply and continue to have confidence in thier business performance? :sick: I have never said I'd a pay her nothing - the thread's title is - cancelled what 2 pay her? - another heads-up for you = be more attentive/astute - and what does "Hm? I don't even..." mean? She;s not a close friend, btw, never was, I treat them differently once I know they care, I called her twice yesterday, she never replied = not the best person to hire.

Edited by darkmoon