Oh hello breadcrumb...

LostGirl11

heartshapedrocks

wow I would block the dude's number pronto screw that.

The action is empowering and stops the insanity imo.

It also creates a safe space to heal.

Not saying it is easy or will not feel good for awhile ...

I find that taking an uncomfortable action, usually in most cases, takes care of me for a change.

Forget them...I can feel angry, sad, happy, peaceful, sobbing without them sticking a sharp instrument in my eye via text messaging.

I actually think the sharp instrument would be easy to deal with.....:(

Oh, I understand completely--got a text from my ex over a year later telling me he'd like to apologize. I said ok. he said thank you. No real apology offered, but I'm sure it made him feel like a good guy.

Seems like some people really don't want you but can't stand the fact that you get over them, so they pop up randomly just to set you to thinking of them. ASSHATS!

Oh, I understand completely--got a text from my ex over a year later telling me he'd like to apologize. I said ok. he said thank you. No real apology offered, but I'm sure it made him feel like a good guy.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: HAHAHA, WTF!!! :confused: Sorry, I had to laugh at that one... My sympathies.. You have a bigger assh*le on your hands than I had on mine.... :confused: :confused: WTF...... "he'd like to apologize" was his apology? :laugh: Wow. How .......... apologetic.... :rolleyes:

I would block him but my phone doesn't have that option!

How about your carrier? I still don't know how to block on my phone -- I think on mine there are "spam" settings that you can add numbers to, and it automatically deletes them or something.

How about your carrier? I still don't know how to block on my phone -- I think on mine there are "spam" settings that you can add numbers to, and it automatically deletes them or something.

Call the carrier sweeties they definitely can. You needn't deal with that crap.

Call the carrier sweeties they definitely can. You needn't deal with that crap.

Well, I think my phone can block it, I am just not at the point where it's bothering me too much... :D I'm actually curious if he's going to send me any more texts. I did not respond to the first one he sent me 3 weeks after he broke up with me. Curiosity killed the cat , but it sure won't kill me (for now). :laugh: I'd like to see where his head's at, and can't say that him chasing after me and me not responding doesn't give me immense satisfaction. After all the groveling that *I* did, I think it's the least I deserve to see him do.

• Like 1
Well, I think my phone can block it, I am just not at the point where it's bothering me too much... :D I'm actually curious if he's going to send me any more texts. I did not respond to the first one he sent me 3 weeks after he broke up with me. Curiosity killed the cat , but it sure won't kill me (for now). :laugh: I'd like to see where his head's at, and can't say that him chasing after me and me not responding doesn't give me immense satisfaction. After all the groveling that *I* did, I think it's the least I deserve to see him do.

LOL! You rock girl. I never blocked mine. She texted, once, I ignored. Made me feel good I could actually ignore her.

You're getting stronger nomore. You are too cute :)

• Like 1