?Text Message break up

AlexfromBoston

Nothing will make her feel cheaper if you agreed with the break and asked, "can we still be friends with benefits?". That will drive her nuts and just tell her that you want to meet younger women but still want a f**k buddy in the interim.

• Like 2

It is a coward's way of handling thing and the last ex did just that. She used the premise that she can't articulate words as well as I do and if she were to tell me face-to-face she'd lose composure and not be able to say what she wanted to say. I told he I deserved a better explanation and one in person. That all that I did for her should give me that at the very least. Nope. Just a long winded email telling me how she couldn't be with me anymore and that the reason was our big fight a few weeks back in which will probably cost me more than a relationship. I'm still not certain why she would be so callous to do it over a text but she is also bi-polar I do believe. Not sure but getting mad at me for simple things than saying somethin different in the next breath leads one to believe that even though I'm destroyed inside, this person was probably not the right one for me.

• Like 2
21254246NYG
It is a coward's way of handling thing and the last ex did just that. She used the premise that she can't articulate words as well as I do and if she were to tell me face-to-face she'd lose composure and not be able to say what she wanted to say. I told he I deserved a better explanation and one in person. That all that I did for her should give me that at the very least. Nope. Just a long winded email telling me how she couldn't be with me anymore and that the reason was our big fight a few weeks back in which will probably cost me more than a relationship. I'm still not certain why she would be so callous to do it over a text but she is also bi-polar I do believe. Not sure but getting mad at me for simple things than saying somethin different in the next breath leads one to believe that even though I'm destroyed inside, this person was probably not the right one for me.

That was my one word response to my ex, was to call her a coward...