Was this too harsh or too low, just wondering.

So im just wanting other peoples opinion on what i tweeted today. First i tweeted this,

#2012hastaughtme that even though you think you know somebody, you prolly really dont; people change and you cant trust no one #truth.

I was referring to my ex of 3 months ago, but being the bitch she is, she favorites it. Now we have talked a little bit ever since the break up, it was chill at first, but it started getting to the point where she would talk down to me. This was our convo on christmas eve, i txted her cause i heard some stuff about her and i wanted to see how she was doing since it was christmas.

me: hey can we talk

her: yea whats up?

her: can i just clarify that when i txted you i meant nothing other than a friendly gesture. i would just really like for us to be friends, we were too close to never spealk again, but i dont want anymore than that. i know that sounds harsh but i dont wanna give you mix signals and hurt you.

me: lol i was just going ask you how u were since it is christmas

her: just clarifying. lol im doing fine.

I let it go everytime, but for some reason tonight it just got to me. So i then tweeted these.

first tweet: I bet you think ur funny, well "to clarify" we both know i know everything about you and everything that u have said about ur friends. #tryme

2nd tweet: oh btw changing who u r by who u r around is still the most unattractive fake thing a person can do.

3rd tweet: but then again maybe i was the one being fooled #favoritethat

Lets just say, she unfollowed me after that and then her sister msgs me this ok, i know this isnt my business but if these tweet are about my sister say something to her and not tweet about her #sorrynotsorry

Now i didnt say anything to her sister, im not like that, she didnt do anything to me, and im actually proud that she is sticking up for her sis, but anywho was what i said out of line? I was tired of always being the better person and always talking a back seat and walking away when something she said to me was out of line even after we broke up. I can honestly say i dont feel bad about the first tweet i made, but the 2nd and 3rd one, i feel i kinda should have let go, but i was in the heat of the moment and wasnt thinking. What does everyone else think, guess i was tired of being the nice guy and i wanted to change that. Btw happy new year folks, lets hope its a good one.

Edited by shadow15

First of all why did you msg on her christmas??

You wanted to contact her.. and she wrote to you in a correct matured way.

But you just took too personally, and tweeted to make the msg reach her...

but others will also read that right...??

Its okay, it happens when one is emotional ..

But now stop everything whatever you are doing and go no contact and heal

Peace