call her house tomorrow?

frederickkk

You can't pay off your house? In an earlier post you talked about having lots of money, being able to afford a Porche & travel anywhere.

To be a successful troll, you really need to keep track of your story.

• Like 1

peanuts.

My neighbour's in worse debt than that.

Stop whingeing and get a life back.

Bumaga vsyo sterpit

Freddy honestly, just do whatever you want.

It's been 5 months, you're still in denial, dozens of people have answered you, nothing's getting through.

Going to the gym and making music all day are solitary activities that haven't changed your thoughts or put you back in the world.

quite.foolish was pretty screwed over for 5 months until he had a bright idea. He just did his hair, went to a pub with friends, and went home with three girls. He's been fine ever since. :D

But maybe you just need to do whatever it is you need to do. Call her. Go to her house. Whatever will scratch that itch. :D With a dozen breakups under my belt, I certifiably 100 per cent guarantee all this mental masturbation will all be over sometime. How is up to you, but you need to make a decision, Door #1 (no contact, in your case even no thought, forcing yourself like hell to move on) or Door #2 ("closure," the end of this story, however disastrous). Sitting on the fence for half a year hasn't helped.

• Author

it would really help me to know, whether she is romantically involved with somebody else.

it really, really would. so how do i go about this?

the silence doesn't do it for me, unfortunately. it keeps me hanging.

• Author
Assume it.

not possible. because she knows i will be stuck in this mindset. she knows i will be suffering, and considering i almost proposed to her......fark

not possible. because she knows i will be stuck in this mindset. she knows i will be suffering, and considering i almost proposed to her......fark

She doesn't care Fred. Four months have gone by. She's living her life. You really think she's going about her life scheming about you? No. She's banging other guys and enjoying her life. Her life does not revolve around you. Your life does.

You think this way because you think she is as consumed as you are. She isn't. The day she changed her number, is the day she erasing you from her life. And since then, crickets. Please try and get it.

she isnt that type to go banging.....

This woman you said that just loves male attention. The one that broke up with you because she wanted to be single so that she could enjoy her life. The one that only wanted sex from you after the break-up.

Even if she's not having orgies, she enjoying the male attention, whichever way or form.

it would really help me to know, whether she is romantically involved with somebody else.

it really, really would. so how do i go about this?

the silence doesn't do it for me, unfortunately. it keeps me hanging.

Why would it help?

It's none of your business!

You have to consider the whole thing done, dusted and move on from here!

Holy crap, Fred - you are such a waster!

Ok, I will reply for her - because trust me, this is EXACTLY what she would say:

"Fer chrissakes, Fred, leave me alone! I'm happy, I've moved on and I am sick and tired of you obsessing over me - we're History! Go on with your life, and get out of mine! I've moved on - I'm happy - the only time I get riled is when you keep popping back up!

GO AWAY!! It's over!!"

She doesn't know - what's more she - doesn't - care!!

She has no idea you are suffering, and frankly, as far as she's concerned, tuning you down dodged a bullet!!

Stop this, for goodness' sake - it's just not funny, and you are not being in the remotest bit clever or intelligent about it!

"frederickkk

27th August 2012, 9:16 AM

can't stop contacting my ex.

she wants to move on. i keep fighting. emailing. phoning. when to give up?"

That was 4 months ago, if I'm not mistaken. She told you 4 months ago that she wanted to move on. She meant it, trust me.

You know, it was already time to give up, when you wrote this.

You have done 0 progress since then.

Edited by spaniard

Do you consider yourself a stalker?

If my ex refused to accept my desire to NOT communicate with him for almost half a year, I'd probably end up getting a restraining order. Actually, that really happened.

Even if she isn't in a relationship she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you. If she did she would respond to you and seek you out. By obsessively contacting her you've probably ruined any chance of that happening. Accept that it's over, nobody is worth torturing yourself like this.

Trust me - if I could, I would.

You would certainly have felt 'slapped upside de head' if I had been within a mile of you..........

hey bumaga, come and say that to my face.

Maybe direct that aggression towards your ex.

I remember your ex and her friends were making you the butt of their jokes.

Oh my God, he's in the UK?

I didn't think we allowed people that dumb here!!

Where is he??

let me at him!!

• Like 1
Oh my God, he's in the UK?

I didn't think we allowed people that dumb here!!

OFF: Errr... I spent a few months in the UK two years ago or so, but I think you allow every kind of people there. OFF

Anyway, I'm planning to go back to the UK for a couple of weeks this summer, I'd love to meet you fred!

Ah, man, he's British??? Are you English Fred??

Well the lady Tara and myself will try to exhube that the UK isn't full of Frederrickkks!

Also....try saying thanks once in a while Fred, it's just manners man!!

Oh, also Fred, my ex after 8 years together, dumped my ass, heartbroken I was, but kept my dignity, went NC for 11 months solid until her idiot ex bf contacted me asking me for help with their disintegrating relationship!! Hawhaw!!She rings me, we're friends now...I'm over her...moral of the story...seek support here on LS, listen to the advice, say THANKS, maintain NC and you will heal.

• Like 1