going to her house tomorrow.

frederickkk

she definitely wont be.

i did suggest contacting someone close to her to find out but was advised against.

This is all a fantasy in your head now. You have lost touch with reality. Get help for BPD as that is what you have. Look it up.

• Like 1
  • Author

if its fantasy, where is the jail cell?

where is the email or p[hone call telling me to stop

where is the breaking of the cycle?

if its fantasy, where is the jail cell?

where is the email or p[hone call telling me to stop

where is the breaking of the cycle?

It is a fantasy she wants anything to do with you now and she almost certainly has met someone else.

quite.foolish

The jail cell is waiting for you. Anytime she wants to put you there.

All those emails are evidence that says "Frederickkk is a stalker"

Quit before you see the inside of that cell.

quite.foolish
cant believe it in my heart.

then fkin believe it in your head. SHE DOES NOT WANT TO KNOW YOU. 5MONTHS OF HER NOT GIVING ANYTHING OF A FK ABOUT YOU!

You need to accept this.

• Author

saw her 2 months ago. mixed messages. rejection.

texted her all week.

changed her number.

since then silence from her.

quite.foolish
2 years. enough time. she wont be romantically involved with someone else.

Have you seen her since she changed her number?

quite.foolish
You couldn't make this up ! You are now talking to yourself under 2 names on an internet forum. Sorry mate but you have lost the plot.

You're wrong here. I'm not Frederickkk

quite.foolish

I'm not deluded. Stupidly.foolish, upset, hurt, angry? yes.

Not one of my posts reads "she must still be in love with me".

I see the similarity in the situations between me and Fred. (obsessive emailing, ruminating, finding it difficult to let go) I assure you though, Frederickkk is a different person to me.

how do you know?

It is how things are, women move on, quickly, they make a decision and live with it, they have far more opportunities than men for hooking up quickly, that is just the way it is.

• Like 1
quite.foolish
i wont be put in a jail cell. famous last words.

ive done well to not go to her house.

You have. Now you need to learn to do well at not emailing her. It's not going to change anything. If she didn't respond to the first time you said "I love you, I want you in my life", she won't feel any different when she reads it for the 50th time, or the 1,000,000th time.

You're not making any difference to her. Not the way she feels about you. You aren't going to just get to the magic number of times you say "I love you" and it suddenly changes her mind about you.

She doesn't feel that for you, man. You have to let her go, and you have to let yourself move on. You really want to feel like this forever? Chasing a girl who DOES NOT LOVE YOU?

You can be in serious trouble. I don't know why you're so sure you won't be put in a cell, but ok. Just be aware that all those emails, can land you in a cell.

• Like 3
You couldn't make this up ! You are now talking to yourself under 2 names on an internet forum. Sorry mate but you have lost the plot.

OFF: frederickkk and quite.foolish are two different persons. QF has long passed the denial stage. His struggle is pretty much different.

• Author
OFF: frederickkk and quite.foolish are two different persons. QF has long passed the denial stage. His struggle is pretty much different.

spaniard, when you going to ask your ex back out?

spaniard, when you going to ask your ex back out?

I would never ask my ex anything. The NC with her is rock solid. Last time she wrote me I replied in a week or so, and made sure she would never write me again :D

You should just do what I did. When she left me six months ago, I was depressed. I even cried haha. And now I got a date on Wednesday ;) I don't want to go into the detalis about how I managed to survive this period, because you know everything. But I can summarize it in sentence: I listened to those who wanted to help me and gave me advice. Like this. I started to go to gym, eat healthily, do things I had always wanted but never did like starting a skydiving course (it's really awesome).

It took a whole lot of work to get here. Sometimes it was almost unbearably tough, especially in the first weeks of NC. But every single time I "defeated" my feelings, the next time it was a bit easier to do the same. You keep wasting months and months on this girl who doesn't and will never love you again, but whatever, I really can't help you anymore.

Edited by spaniard