girlfriend (of sorts) travelling

I don't see any problem with that new information. Keep your cool, the momentum is on your side. Everything is going nicely.

ah it doesnt matter, just venting & being stupid.
In love sign flashing....

I wish my guy did stupid things... (just once in a while for a change)

• Author
I don't see any problem with that new information. Keep your cool, the momentum is on your side. Everything is going nicely.

Dont worry, i will keep my cool. Just had an annoyance this morning thats all. I havent done anything. Im just going to wait it out

In love sign flashing....

I wish my guy did stupid things... (just once in a while for a change)

Ha, erm not sure its the "love sign". Im just more annoyed at the situation, than anything. BUT again, ill just wait it out she'll be on a plane in around 24 hours.... we will just have to see what will happen

• Author

just an update, got this message today. I was talking to a friend and we said when she has nothing to do or is alone (wants some attention maybe) she'll send a message... im not going to reply, just wait see of she phones -

**** I'm home tomorrow. How crazy is that? Currently sitting in Singapore airport. 11 hrs flying down. 16 to go. Woo hoo! Speak soon x

• Author
Why? Just "Ok." would do.

i believe there is nothing in the message to reply too. There aren't any real questions to be answered its more a statement then anything

i believe there is nothing in the message to reply too. There aren't any real questions to be answered its more a statement then anything
I see. Up to you.
  • Author

So she came back yday & i thought to hell with texting. I rang her last night but had no answer - i thought this was a sign of no interest and i had my answer (obviously i do realise that after travelling for 1 day etc can take its toll and can make you extremely tired). Anyway i thought if she contacts me then fine but if not thats fine as well. I got 2 texts this morning. One saying she was sorry she missed my call and that she was asleep. the second a few hours later was asking when i was free to talk.

I phoned a little while later and we spoke for about 15mins, just small talk to start and i told her where i stood and took control of the conversation. Going to meet up soon and im going to ring her between xmas & new years to finalize the details.

we spoke for about 15mins, just small talk to start and i told her where i stood and took control of the conversation. Going to meet up soon and im going to ring her between xmas & new years to finalize the details.
So she's not your girlfriend right now. I can't think of anyone being around 1-hour drive from their bf or gf and not spending new year's eve together... Disappointing.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Well we have met up a couple of times in the past 3 weeks. I guess you could say we are dating but it is extremely early days and will just have to see how it goes. On my side of things I've drawn a line under the travel part and haven't even bothered to ask her about what happened.

Like I said we'll just let things flow and see where it goes