Girl kisses, smooches me, we have sex. 3 months later, cries it was not consensual.

Bumaga vsyo sterpit
Long story short. Knew this girl for almost 2 months, spent really good times talking long hours on phone from late nights to early mornings, exchanged almost around 100 texts a day. She was quite intimate and we discussed everything from sexual preferences to likes, dislikes etc. She had been asking me to visit her several times but I couldn’t owing to my rigorous academic schedule. One fine evening, she surprises me telling she’s coming down to see and spend a day with me and that she can’t wait to see me anymore. From the moment I picked her up at the subway she was all over me, hugging me, singing songs for me etc. Later in the day, I ask her for a kiss, although a bit hesitant initially, she agrees and things turn steamy soon after. We kiss and smooch passionately numerous times throughout the day. Had a real fun day eating out, watching a movie and making out. I wasn’t really comfortable making out in public places and insisted on doing it in private. However, she loved the attention that we got. We hugged, cuddled, kissed, smooched etc through the day. Together, we have a few drinks in the night and end up having sex with me respecting her choices and preferences. I present her with intimate apparel, purchased the day before she came, only to tell how dear and close she was to me. The following morning we discuss of contraception that she might need to take and what she usually followed the previous times she had sex with her partners when they were not sure if they had cum inside her. (Excuse me for the explicitness). Things were great – we hug, kiss and smooch each other and she leaves saying she would be back soon for her winter vacation. I was also finding out suitable part time jobs for her to do during the vacation. No issues with regard to pregnancy or whatsoever. We talked like before for a couple of days after which she stops talking. She gets closer with my friend who introduced me to her (roughly around the same time he knew her) and was apparently close to him from the time they knew each other. All of us study in geographically different locations.

Vacation begins, we come home and after knowing that me and him were quite good friends she suspects if he might ever come to know about what happened between us and so, tries to distance him from me. However, her efforts failed as we knew each other for years. He tries to get us talking not knowing of what happened between us. I had absolutely no idea why she stopped talking to me – never thought it could be because of the sex because it was just so consensual and things were great and there was lot of intimacy before and after. Almost three months later, he suggests we meet over lunch to sort out differences if any. I was fine with it, however, she was worried if everything would come out and refuses to meet over lunch. Then she probably thinks it’s better if he comes to know about it from her than he coming to know about it from me or my friends. She tells him of what happened between us and adds that she did not really want to do it and that it was not consensual. He blindly trusts her and confronts me in anger and warns me not to come close ever. He threatens me he could file rape charges if he wanted to just going by her one word that it was not consensual without knowing what happened between us. Had I not known the guy she was with now or if I had distanced myself from the both of them she would never have made an issue out of what happened. Our good friendship felt like a ticking bomb to her that she would get caught some day.

She comes up with this allegation after all her efforts to distance him from me failed. She didn’t want her morals or character to be questioned if he came to know about it from me or someone else.

How do I deal with this? It’s been almost 18 months since this happened. How do I deal with losing the good friendship? We share several good friends in common.

- Will provide additional details if required.

Wow, what a bitch. :laugh: Hope you didn't delete your old texts, emails, etc.? Those rape charges would be laughed out of court if they were exhibited for sure.

Bumaga vsyo sterpit

I wouldn't be too worried about the threats. Talk is cheap. Once you went to the cops everybody chickened out. I've been muscled in by guys over girls, twice. It was scary for sure but in retrospect, I was just acting like a pussy. Those aren't exactly Mafia soldiers roughing you up. :p