I am want to do something terrible....

Rachel

Tony,

If you want to post something personal and confidential then you should send her a private e-mail!

Do you think a post marked "Personal and Confidential" on an open forum will not be read?

Another thing, if you really don't want people to understand you then learn a second language! There is a cure for monolingualism.

Tony,

If you want to post something personal and confidential then you should send her a private e-mail!

I would not have to do this except to protect my communication from people who do not have respect for other people's privacy and for themselves. The vast majority of people who visit LoveShack have great respect for people's privacy and have show great consideration for the wishes of others.

I assumed in this instance that all the wonderful people online would respect my communication. But I was wrong.

Gentlemen, you presented some good advice and you've handled yourselves very well. I'm sure you've met women like this before who have no desire for truth but prefer to have their ears tickled with what they want to hear.

It was nice of all who tried to help but I think she first needs to find an outlet other than anger before she'll ever be able to see the consequences of all she has done and wants to do.

Rachel, I'm truly sorry for the hurt you are in.

I can't help you break down this angry wall. I've stepped in here only to ask the kind ladies and gentlemen I respect to please step away also.

In time you will find your peace. And in time you will rebuild.

I mean you no bad feelings but I turn away now; I will not entertain any responses from you whatever language you choose.

The POINT is that this is an open forum accessible to anyone who wants to look at postings. Do you think people are not going to look at a posting on an open forum just because the heading says PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL?? Get real here.

I assumed in this instance that all the wonderful people online would respect my communication. But I was wrong.

Where are you living? In Disneyland?