"I'm LEAVING!!!!"

Yep, you heard right!!!! I'm leaving for a week!!! YEAH!!!!! So, you guys be good, I'll be checking up on you from time to time.

I'm taking the wife and kids up to St. Louis. We've been all over the country that I neglected to show the kids what's in their backyard. So I reserved a week at JellyStone park, went out and bought all new camping gear, screen house, everything for a cozy week of outdoor fun.

First, I'm going to take them up the arch, then a couple days at the zoo, there's a space exhibiton at the science center, going to the planetarium, then there's a city museum with all kinds of, "hands on" exhibits and an aquarium.....and to top it all off, we'll spend all day Saturday at Six Flags.

I'll be ready for a vacation, from my vacation......all ye who are faithful, PRAY FOR ME!!!!!

• Author

I thought of that, but how in the heck will we get away with it???? We'll all be in an 8 man tent. It's funny, I asked Carole that last night and she said, "They have to sleep sometime don't they?" It's nice having a mate that's still adventerous.......maybe we'll sneak off into the woods........ ;)

Originally posted by Moose

I thought of that, but how in the heck will we get away with it???? We'll all be in an 8 man tent. It's funny, I asked Carole that last night and she said, "They have to sleep sometime don't they?" It's nice having a mate that's still adventerous.......maybe we'll sneak off into the woods........ ;)

Hmm ... on reflection, that sounds fitting. :D

"Moose is goin' into da woods :p "

Have fun my man ... warming gel should be good idea, those cooler nights and all...

Take care.

Curt

That sounds like so much fun Moose! You guys will have a blast.

BTW...I've been meaning to tell you, since you posted the pic of you and your wife, you guys are an adorable couple. She's really pretty. I am always so inspired by your stories and how much you love each other. :)

• Author

Well thank you!! She is a special woman to me, and I hope that I don't get on her bad side next week!!!

"In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight...Oooweeeeeeeeeeeeeee." lol

For some reason this post got that song into my head. :rolleyes:

• Author

AWWWW MAN!!! Now that's gonna be stuck in my head!!!! That's ok, I think that's hilarous!!!

ah yes ... the sounds of crickets chirping, children snoring ... and Moose lovingly crooning "a-weem-o-weh, a-weem-o-weh" as he furtively tries to court his wife in their 8-man tent :laugh:

you've got some lucky kids, Moose ... would you like to adopt another? I'm tidy, I can feed myself, and best of all, I'm litterbox-trained....

Ahhh...an adventure in the woods. Lucky you and lucky her. ;)

Just remember that if you don't make it out of the tent:

1. Stay under the covers.

2. The next morning you can say, "Did you hear that coyote howling last night?" While you wink at your wife.

3. Kiss wrestling, yeah, thats what it was! We were kissing and wrestling at the same time!

hehehehe.

Have a great week!!!

LOL u know whats funny....

I know for a fact that while they are there Moose is going to be singing my song..lol

Ohweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :bunny::bunny::bunny::laugh: