Satanism: what i learned

...I say all this with much love. I think you are a very smart guy that argues well. But as soon as you go into this UFO stuff it completely undermines your strong evangelistic abilities.

Well said, TFW!!!

M30, it's interesting to think about your theories (you've definitely given me lots to think about). But, honestly, what's the likelihood that you're ever going to encounter anything like what you describe? (Hint: slim to none).

And what's the likelihood that you'll run into someone lost on the journey of life, who could benefit from your love, kindness, knowledge of Jesus, etc. (100% likely!). Don't lose sight of what's really important! :bunny:

C'mon dude. You even started a thread on the undeniable exisrence of the "modern UFO phenomenon".

Here's part of what you said about it:

"We know undeniably that there is a phenomenon going on. There are proveably objects in the sky that should not be there--according to our understanding of the world."

Correct. But let me state this firmly: THE UFO PHENOMENON IS BEING PRESENTED AND PERCEIVED AS SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN IT ACTUALLY IS. There is a vague "shell" of it that people perceive. But the reality BEHIND the shell is entirely different than what you are led to believe. THAT'S ALL. That is ALL I'm saying.

And what's the likelihood that you'll run into someone lost on the journey of life, who could benefit from your love, kindness, knowledge of Jesus, etc. (100% likely!). Don't lose sight of what's really important! :bunny:

You bring up a good point. I don't expect to ever see a UAP. (Just like most people don't expect to see angels.) But the truth is they exist, are potentially all around us without our awareness, and it is good to be aware of this because it increases your faith. I see the world now and have more fear of God and obedience to him--because I know this stuff is REAL. Even more real than just a concept. For example, when Jesus said that he will return to earth with the host of angels and all the saints, do you think that's just some remote, vague concept? Do you think these angels and saints are merely ideas? This is real, folks! Your "faith" is not in ideas, but in REAL things.