I want to have sex with my therapist!

• Author
I'm sure you're one of those nutjobs that say "I have sex to feel wanted and liked."

Seek help and I hope you don't live close to me.

I was just cracking a joke that has some truth to it.I don't mind calling myself crazy(I actually consider it a gift) & it's true that I can spot another crazy immediately.I wasn't trying to offend you rn0408.

Peek a Boo....I'm hiding behind that mailbox on the corner...

• Author

I almost forgot to mention to rn0408

Ofcourse everyone desires to be wanted & liked but, that's not always my reasoning behind having sex.I am Bipolar & totally hypersexual.I masterbate atleast 3 times a day if I don't have a partner so I would have to say, you're wrong in your assumption.

• Author

I think you guys are taking this all wrong.I'm not intending to actually try to have sex with him.I'm just saying that I want to & I strongly believe he wants to.My other intention in starting this post was to get your reactions about some of his behaviors because I've never done the therapy thing before.

I have been researching & I think I'm going to tell him that I'm having these feelings, when the time is right, after I discuss my narcissistic tendencies .I read that 95% of male therapists have been sexually attracted to a client at atleast one point in their career & 78% of female therapists have been sexually attracted to a male patient at one point.

A GOOD therapist will address the issue & use it to their advantage in helping the patient

http://psychcentral.com/ask-the-therapist/2011/05/29/im-sexually-attracted-to-my-therapist/

Edited by AsItIs

There is nothing special or new about this to him. Female patients having romantic fantasies about their male therapists is an extremely common occurence and is one of the known hazards of the trade. Your therapist has dealt with this in his other female patients and is probably somewhat amused by the whole thing. If he is a narcissitic type then his ego likely enjoys the sexual tension and he may even play into it, but trust me, your silly little crush is nothing special to him as he's probably seen it at least a hundred times before. In your opening post you say he doesn't look at anyone else like he looks at you. Really? How in the world would you know this? Do you sit in on his appointments with all of his female patients?

• Like 2
  • Author
There is nothing special or new about this to him. Female patients having romantic fantasies about their male therapists is an extremely common occurence and is one of the known hazards of the trade. Your therapist has dealt with this in his other female patients and is probably somewhat amused by the whole thing. If he is a narcissitic type then his ego likely enjoys the sexual tension and he may even play into it, but trust me, your silly little crush is nothing special to him as he's probably seen it at least a hundred times before. In your opening post you say he doesn't look at anyone else like he looks at you. Really? How in the world would you know this? Do you sit in on his appointments with all of his female patients?

Alexandria35,

I wish I could give you 5 "likes" for that one! Thanks!

You are so right....I don't see him in the room with other female patients but....it's not that common for him to meet a fellow narcissist who is a female.My ex was a narcissist therapist too, so I know how much of an allure it's going to be on both of our behalves.

charlietheginger
Just being silly guys!

But does anyone know what the therapist/client staredown is?

Yes its a stare down between you a paying customer

And him the person in control of the room..

• Like 1

Ofcourse everyone desires to be wanted & liked but, that's not always my reasoning behind having sex.I am Bipolar & totally hypersexual.I masterbate atleast 3 times a day if I don't have a partner so I would have to say, you're wrong in your assumption.

Sex shouldn't be a coping mechanism for your problems.

• Like 1
I was just cracking a joke that has some truth to it.I don't mind calling myself crazy(I actually consider it a gift) & it's true that I can spot another crazy immediately.I wasn't trying to offend you rn0408.

Peek a Boo....I'm hiding behind that mailbox on the corner...

I have enough crazies chasing me..I don't need another one.

• Like 1
charlietheginger

Hey asitis i think we should hangout sometime

Im sure we will find something to do...

See gentlemen thats how you get laid

When a chick tells you she masturbates

3 times a day take a cue people..lol

But serious if anyone is face to face with a nympho

And she is attractive give her what she needs no

Harm in making a girl happy :)

• Like 1
  • Author
I have enough crazies chasing me..I don't need another one.

Gee....that's a shocker! Lol! (I told you I can spot em a mile away)

• Author
Hey asitis i think we should hangout sometime

Im sure we will find something to do...

See gentlemen thats how you get laid

When a chick tells you she masturbates

3 times a day take a cue people..lol

But serious if anyone is face to face with a nympho

And she is attractive give her what she needs no

Harm in making a girl happy :)

Love the username.I call my dog a ginger too.

Thanks for chiming in & for your support.I can sense that you're too mentally stable for me to have sex with.....and probably atleast 10-15 years too young but, keep up the good work!

Edited by AsItIs

AsItIs, this is what I *really* think you should do:

Forget about posting your stories on LS. You should instead save them up for a book. I bet it would sell extremely well. You'd make Tucker Max (google him) look like an amateur!

I want 10% of the royalties though. My idea!

• Like 2
My other intention in starting this post was to get your reactions about some of his behaviors because I've never done the therapy thing before.

How have you received your diagnoses?

• Like 1
Alexandria35,

it's not that common for him to meet a fellow narcissist who is a female.

Your therapist is a narcissist? How did you discover this?

• Like 1

I'm surprised the therapist suggested talking about his personal life i.e if he might use marijuana and also I admit used the word fu*ked!

I totally understand how it feels though falling for a therapist. Had been seeing him i.e had appointments with which ended up being for several months and felt v sad, upset even when he left recently due to the commute. I think he was gay though, but still!

Edited by goldengirl11
  • Like 1
  • Author
AsItIs, this is what I *really* think you should do:

Forget about posting your stories on LS. You should instead save them up for a book. I bet it would sell extremely well. You'd make Tucker Max (google him) look like an amateur!

I want 10% of the royalties though. My idea!

I'd give you 17% Imajerk

Edited by AsItIs
  • Like 1
  • Author
How have you received your diagnoses?

I just asked my therapsist last Thursday if he had a diagnosis for me & he said...

"Yes, based on what you've told me, I'd diagnose you as Bipolar II"

I have not explained my symptoms of NPD yet so I'll see what he has to say about that but, I will also be seeing a psychologist soon who I imagine will also try to diagnose me.