Jealousy Issues....

SunandMoon

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Just wanted to update;

Well she got laid off from her job and is online a little more, not as much as before, oddly enough. She doesn't mention her bf as much anymore. And kept her on ignore but reading a majority of her posts and still interacting with her.

I still think about her like mad, but I'm feeling better than I was, so this is working for me for the time being. I don't feel so uncomfortable or flustered, no emotional minefield feeling. Also I am trying to focus on things I need to do lately, so that is helping as well.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

I still have her on ignore (despite viewing all her posts), but I think I have almost become numb to her... I am barely affected by her now, closed off heart, yeah? I mean I do still care enough to be on friendly terms with her, wouldn't intend to hurt her, wouldn't dare to. Just a very empty feeling, that comes and goes concerning her.

Her bf gave her a promise ring for Christmas (which she promptly posted) and at first it messed with me, but now, I feel not much towards it. Just reminded I'm alone, but eh. All I can do is just try and be happy (as I can be) for her.

Some actual progress, I guess. Anyways, this year I'm going to try and get some things I need to get done, and considering my situation in life it will be difficult, but at the same time it is more of a distraction from all that.