Girlfriend and her love history

venatic

Well...not to tell what you have to do but 17 different guys oral sex? Wow

You need to have a lot of endurance capacity to take that in, I know I would not be able to give a french kiss to a woman like that, I would be disgusted... sorry to say but it is a lot to take in...

Well...not to tell what you have to do but 17 different guys oral sex? Wow

You need to have a lot of endurance capacity to take that in, I know I would not be able to give a french kiss to a woman like that, I would be disgusted... sorry to say but it is a lot to take in...

I am disgusted by men that repeatedly ignore rational arguments and then tell me they use logic.

I really need to get some advice.It bugs me a lot after I had this conversation with my gf. I've been dating this girl for 6 months, and we are serious about each other. However, I recently learned about her past as we discussed our love history. She's 24, and I am 28. She's a lot experience than me. She had 7 sexual partner before me, 3 were her former boyfriends. She had oral sex with 17 guys before me, and this is the part that's bothering me. I don't feel good about kissing her anymore after I learned she has been with 17 guys.

Call me traditional or naive...I believe oral sex is even more intimate than sex. Out of all my ex and female friends,(including my cousins), They told me they usually have sex before oral sex and won't swallow unless they are bf and gf. I've had girls would go down on me, but wouldn't swallow as they told me they only do it if we are exclusive. On the other hand, my girlfriend swallowed with every guys she had been with. She said it was just more convenient and less messy for them. I.. just don't know how to cope with this. I guess it's personal preference, I don't know. Just to be clear, she didn't just give heads to some random guys. She went out with them at least for a date or two, but not in a relationship.

To the ladies out there, do you think I am over reacting or do you share my point of view?

Many women not be automatically disqualified if they dont do sexual stuff soon. People say there are men that will wait- well I am a living example of that not being true and I have plenty of options and I am 28. Men get bored if you dont have sex within 3 months. I have dated tons and found one who would have waited longer.

I never have sex with someone who isnt a boyfriend but I do oral sex (not before like 6 dates though)...I view a man sticking his peepee inside of me as more intimate than swallowing bodily fluid. The actual action of a man entering me will most likely make me more attached so I reserve it for special men only. I have female friends that view this the same way.

It is a personal preference. For now on get it out of the way before becoming invested in someone in the future.

Perhaps if more men like you existed, more women wouldnt have to be sexual before a relationship. Most women dont like being alone

Edited by pbjbear
Many women not be automatically disqualified if they dont do sexual stuff soon. People say there are men that will wait- well I am a living example of that not being true and I have plenty of options and I am 28. Men get bored if you dont have sex within 3 months. I have dated tons and found one who would have waited longer.

I never have sex with someone who isnt a boyfriend but I do oral sex (not before like 6 dates though)...I view a man sticking his peepee inside of me as more intimate than swallowing bodily fluid. The actual action of a man entering me will most likely make me more attached so I reserve it for special men only. I have female friends that view this the same way.

It is a personal preference. For now on get it out of the way before becoming invested in someone in the future.

Wow, are you following me? I almost feel hounded by you....

Now I know why are you so interested by the promiscuous threads... you are a one of them right?... well you enjoy your games with bodily fluids and try to find someone who actually doesn't care about you swallowing other peoples sperm... You will see most of us (men) do find it disgusting ....

Wow, are you following me? I almost feel hounded by you....

Now I know why are you so interested by the promiscuous threads... you are a one of them right?... well you enjoy your games with bodily fluids and try to find someone who actually doesn't care about you swallowing other peoples sperm... You will see most of us (men) do find it disgusting ....

Nope. Most men get turned off when you DONT do it to them and will call you prude if they havent gotten a blow job by month 2.

Despite what you may think, I really am a nice, honest girl that wants to find a guy worthy of being loyal to.There are very few of those and I purposefully seek out ones that arent cocky player types too. I want the same thing as everyone else. I am not interested in promiscious threads only...this was at the top of the page?

Nope. Most men get turned off when you DONT do it to them and will call you prude if they havent gotten a blow job by month 2.

Despite what you may think, I really am a nice, honest girl that wants to find a guy worthy of being loyal to.There are very few of those and I purposefully seek out ones that arent cocky player types too. I want the same thing as everyone else. I am not interested in promiscious threads only...this was at the top of the page?

Why would you care that much what those men call you? What if they call you prude, if a man has a healthy interest on you will never call you prude or try to force into something you don't want to do... You should have some self respect and decide how far you want to go. After all it is your body and you decide.

I don't want to high-jack this post so lets stop about us and lets see what this poor guy will do.

Why would you care that much what those men call you? What if they call you prude, if a man has a healthy interest on you will never call you prude or try to force into something you don't want to do... You should have some self respect and decide how far you want to go. After all it is your body and you decide.

I don't want to high-jack this post so lets stop about us and lets see what this poor guy will do.

Thats a lovely attitude to have. Unfortunately, when you live near NYC where all men get sex at a whim all the time that theory does not work 99% of the time. Perhaps I should move to a more rural area

I hope the OP breaks up with this girl because if you really feel this way it is not good to stay with her. Next time ask about a girls history...if she gets offended and defensive she is not for you.

• 2 months later...
  • Author

Fast forward three month, I mean still with her.

My feeling to her is stronger everyday despite what happened. I don't see any sign that her past is getting in he way of our relationship. Part of me was skeptical at first because I thought she would be some damaged good after this many guys went through her.

I actually believe it might be better we both revealed our history, it seems like there nothing much to hide at this point. She also revealed how many men she had unprotected sex with, but they were her bfs. I mean glad I found her in my life, just want to thank you guys for the support awhile back.