1 month in the path to reconciliation

• Author

I cant afford to stay here by myself without him, otherwise i would let him out. Im not sure what else to say. I dont think anyone understands how much im hurting and just marching over to landlords office is not what i want!

Its very easy for people to tell me on here what to do and etc and bash him but its so much harder going through it

I cant afford to stay here by myself without him, otherwise i would let him out. Im not sure what else to say. I dont think anyone understands how much im hurting and just marching over to landlords office is not what i want!

Its very easy for people to tell me on here what to do and etc and bash him but its so much harder going through it

You know, Allie, I am pretty sure most or all of us here know how much this hurts. This is YOUR situation, so you think it is different. It is not. If you read some others' situations, you will see that almost every single person on this freaking thread is hurting. I'm sorry, I guess this sounds mean, but other than a couple of posts you make on another person's thread every now and then, you only post about your situation. Look around, there are some of us in worse shape and you need to realize that. People who try to help you don't need to hear the above crap. Empathy goes both ways.

• Author

Steen? Crap? Really! Dont start with me! I dont need to post CRAP on anyone elses thread! You know why? Because im not in a position to help anyone on here! Who the heck am I to give advice? Nobody!! So dont say i have no empathy! Geeze louise

Im done here! GOODBYE