Re: need some opinions

Taressa

Hi Patti,

I've enjoyed the objectivity of the answers and the honesty that the anonymity allows. It's easy to ask questions here that I can't ask most friends.

Tell us, what subject are you needing opinions on?

If you didn't post personal issues here, you would most likely discuss them with close friends. You may do that anyway. This is an annonymous forum which allows you to get many varied opinions to help you solve your problems.

I hope you don't post here for every little thing that comes up. You should have the skills for managing most things in your life. This forum should be for the rough stuff.

Everything posted here remains totally confidential and all who give advice are sincerely trying to help. If the only time you come here is with problems, I hope that isn't often. But do stop by and say hello once in a while.

Now, it is up to you to take what is written hear and see just what applied to you. If you feel incomplete with it, tell us so.

That is what this forum is all about. But it is not here for people to totally rely upon to run their lives. We've had a few of those and after a dozen posts or so they were chased away...with great love!!!

I so dearly love the people that come by here and remove their posts, only to leave my response sticking out here all by itself...like I'm some kind of idiot.

I just want everyone to know I really did respond to a post, it really was here, but it's gone now.

I so dearly love the people that come by here and remove their posts, only to leave my response sticking out here all by itself...like I'm some kind of idiot. I just want everyone to know I really did respond to a post, it really was here, but it's gone now.

I was really starting to wonder what was up with that.

Thought maybe my browser was missing something or . .

I was.

(No need to comment Tony) :)

Tony,

I so dearly love the people that come by here and remove their posts, only to leave my response sticking out here all by itself...like I'm some kind of idiot.

This is a very valid point you just made and a reason why with our first forum system, we did not allow guests to remove posts. Do you feel that this option should be removed? You, as I'm sure all of those who contribute here, put a lot of time and energy into posts that later find themselves responding to a non-existant posting. Would there be a way you'd like to see this handled that would be friendlier to both you and the original poster? Perhaps an e-mailed response sent exclusively to the person who originally posted in the event that the messages are deleted? Ideas, ideas! :)

LoveAngel

As I was saying earlier,I'm sorry for removing my posts.I'm new to this messsage board thing.But I don't think I'll be coming back.I'm always doing something wrong.I dont want to cause any more problems, so I think it's best if I just leave.I just want to thank all the people that have hlped me in the past.I dont think I can stay here.I'll say again I'm sorry for removing my post.Im afraid I'll make another mistake ,so I think its best I leave.I dont know if I'll come back.I feel kind of bad right now.I know that was a mistake.I'll never do it again.I dont think I deserve to be here.

No wait Patti, you sound really down in the dumps. There must be something worrying you, and the people here are pretty nice, and always trying to help.

It's not that what you did was wrong, it is just when you scroll through the messages, and there are just answers dangling in mid air, then it looks a bit weird. Nobody was being directly critical of you.

Give it a go. There has been a lot of great advice given out here, and many people have had the opportunity to talk through their feelings.

If you choose not to then good luck anyway.

Patti:

Removing your posts is an ABSOLUTE RIGHT and an option offered by LoveShack. It is your call. You can do whatever you want.

IT IS MY PROBLEM that is get embarassed. I am responsible for my feelings. Many people remove their posts and leave my replies dangling, making me look sort of odd. But my feeling about this are MY problem, NOT yours.

I really have no reason to be embarassed because more than likely no one cares but ME and nobody knows exactly which of the 473,834 Tonys in America I am.

Come by as often as you want and delete your posts as often as you want.

I will always continue to be responsible for my own feelings when this happens. You have absolutely NO POWER WHATSOEVER to affect my feelings, I am totally reponsible for them.

See you back here soon, I hope.

I guess I'm pretty dense but I don't know what the reason for having a remove option is...I am guessing so that others using the same computer can't read the posts, identify with the problem, etc.

I don't really see anything wrong with leaving it the way it is. When I post, I post for good. Putting a password seems unnecessary for me. But I think for some people, who are in a particular state of mind, it offers an additional measure of privacy and comfort.

I think you should leave the feature...and I think I ought to get over my own personal problem of having my answers dangling in space.

Hi, Patti

I don't know you but I would say the best thing you can do now is

stop by here more often than you do. I've learned a lot (and am still

learning!) from this precious forum even though I have never posted here.

That means, this is my first post!!(^^)

I want to think all of you, especially Tony(YOU are my hero now,) and

the regular members. I've found strength from what you said about

every kind of things here and that really helps a lot go through a definitely

difficult time for me ( a breakup, simply speaking).

I couldn't imagine what would I have been if I've never had walked into this forum.

So I just want to invite you(

Bobby Dygytul

Damn, Tony the girls in this forum just seem to love you to death. How do you do it? You just seem to know the right words to say to them. A hero? How much do you charge for lessons so that someday i can have females calling me their heros?

~Bobby Dygytul~

Hi, Patti I don't know you but I would say the best thing you can do now is stop by here more often than you do. I've learned a lot (and am still learning!) from this precious forum even though I have never posted here. That means, this is my first post!!(^^) I want to think all of you, especially Tony(YOU are my hero now,) and the regular members. I've found strength from what you said about every kind of things here and that really helps a lot go through a definitely difficult time for me ( a breakup, simply speaking). I couldn't imagine what would I have been if I've never had walked into this forum. So I just want to invite you(