Am I psycho or right in breaking up with him?

roxys

You totally did the right thing breaking up with him.

Clearly the guy has achieved very little in his 27 years on the planet and it doesn't look like he will in the future either.

The lies he made up make his current unemployment situation justifiable. He clearly has no plans or ambitions looking forward and is happy for you to assume that he "made it" when he was young, and now he can relax because otherwise you would see him for the loser he is. Truth probably is though, that he is lazy, unproductive and happy living week to week, but knows no woman in her right mind would want a partner who by 27 has achieved nothing and doesn't plan to.

Don't feel guilty... You TOTALLY made the right decision. He lied and he is a loser.

What kind of guy makes "millions" and then has nothing to show for it a few years later anyway? Only a moron.

• Author

LOL so I just talked to my brother who just got out of police academy. My boyfriend had said he started police academy on Tuesday, and that he declined living in the dorms and was commuting from home. My brother says that's not allowed in academy, and that he would be there from late Sunday until late Friday, having to check in at 10PM nightly-and my boyfriend had said he had Fridays off. So another lie-yes I'm feeling much better about this situation.

• Like 1