It is Facebook official with the new guy

GoBomb, you're looking in the wrong place. You won't find that sort of advice here. You can search the web and download ebooks, but I can tell you they all say the same things and they are all a lottery if you ask me. Each one will tell you that they are a sure-fire way to get her back. They aren't. They advocate NC to get her curious about you again and missing you, you work on yourself, then when she contacts you act friendly, go for coffee and start to build from there.

While the theory makes some sense you can't apply this advice to every situation as (imo) getting back together really depends on why you broke up and what sort of person you ex is. These "solutions" may make you feel better for a week or two as they give you hope, but you need to understand there is no mighty plan to get an ex back. If there was a lot of us wouldn't be here. We'd be happy with our ex.

I'm literally only a few weeks ahead of you in this. A few weeks back I was thinking the same as you, scouring the web for advice, ways to win her back etc. They don't always work and the worst thing is they make you hope. Hope is the worst thing right now. Give it up. You've done everything you can and now you need to realise that they only one who decides if she comes back... is her. It's called free-will. Watch Bruce Almighty. Even God cannot interfere with free will. You have no control here. It's not for you to decide. ACCEPT this situation. NOTHING you do wil make any difference now.

Okay really dude?!?! How much hurt do you need to endure before you start thinking with your head? Here's the 2x4 to the head.

SHE'S NOT WITH YOU ANYMORE!!! SHE CHOSE SOMEONE ELSE!!! SHE WANTS YOU OUT OF HER LIFE!!! SHE'S PROBABLY SNUGGLING UP IN BED WITH HIM RIGHT NOW!!! SHE'S LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THAT SHE HAS A NEW MAN IN HER LIFE!!! SHE SAID TALKING TO YOU IS DRAINING!!! SHE VALUES THIS OTHER GUY MORE THAN YOU!!! SHE COULD CARE LESS IF SHE TALKS TO YOU AGAIN OR NOT!!!

NOW!! Everyone here has been trying to give you advice and the tools to help you move on. To regain your self respect and your dignity. Okay, you messed up. You recongize it and you can make chances in our future relationships that you never let something like happen in your new realtionships. But, you need to decide if you want to move on or continue to be strung along. No one can answer that but you.

I apologize for being blunt. But, I don't know what else to tell you. I don't know how many other ways people can tell you.

Edited by Chi townD
  • Like 2
I'm trying to sort through the advice to get her back

SHE IS WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

There is no advice that can help you get someone that DOES NOT WANT TO BE BACK with you.

GoBomb, watch some of the videos that this guy has made. It has helped me realize some of the things that you also need to come to terms with. He has a bunch more so just click on the videos to the right. Hope it helps.

Like everyone else said, regardless of how you feel about her you have to let her go and move on. It's not easy, most of us have been there and at one point or another though we could get them back. But the truth is, you can try it but most likely the only chance is if they come back to you. Which is clearly not going to happen here.

I know exactly how you feel. It sucks and doesn't feel right to give up. But you come to realize there's nothing you can do but move on. In the back of my head I still think and hope my ex will contact me one day, I just can't shake that feeling, even though the way history has shown it will likely never happen.

s**t happens, life sucks sometimes but you just got to move on. You got along fine before them, you'll eventually be fine without them.