What is the male equivalent of this?

I found this random picture of this random woman over the internet:

GirlOne | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

and it got me thinking...

The woman in that photo would be attractive to like 80% of men. And most women could work on themselves to look like that. Never mind her face (not special anyway) which I blocked out for effect. She has nice hair, a nice body, decent boobs, and a nice tan.

She could be anywhere 4'10" to 6'0" tall, a few to 15 pounds overweight. She'd still be attractive. Couple that pic with a decent personality and the sky is the limit in terms of getting guys. I believe most women could look like that hitting the gym, tanning salon, and maybe a boob job (not very expensive). Women have so much they can work on to make themselves more attractive.

So, what is the equivalent for men? What can men do to make themselves more attractive? Really buff men only appeal to a few women. And a fit man just won't lose points.

I don't find her that attractive, too orange, too toned/built up, and her tits look kinda saggy.

It just makes me shake my head that most men find this to be really attractive.

The equivalent will have to be alive. Well unless she has some kind of fetish. Which is weird but its what works for her. I hope she finds her equivalent.

<------look like this :D

cough splutter choke.......your ego i ssoooooo attttractive.....thanks very entertaining.....lol.....deb

• Like 1
The woman in that photo would be attractive to like 80% of men.

I'm squarely in the other 20%. Even with her face blocked out, I think the woman in the photo looks boringly generic.

So, what is the equivalent for men? What can men do to make themselves more attractive?

Look like George Clooney and wear a 3-piece suit everywhere.

• Like 2
cough splutter choke.......your ego i ssoooooo attttractive.....thanks very entertaining.....lol.....deb

Justttt joshin'

Contrary to my recent post, I have rather low ego-emissions. ;)

I believe most women could look like that hitting the gym, tanning salon, and maybe a boob job (not very expensive). Women have so much they can work on to make themselves more attractive.

Surgery and tanning?

Most women can not naturally have large breasts and a small waist. Hence, most women will not be able to have that woman's figure.

There is nothing a man can do to be physically attractive to 80% of women. Women aren't wired that way.

Closest thing I can think of: make a lot of money. You'll have your pick of shallow women.

• Like 4
Surgery and tanning?

Most women can not naturally have large breasts and a small waist. Hence, most women will not be able to have that woman's figure.

There is nothing a man can do to be physically attractive to 80% of women. Women aren't wired that way.

Closest thing I can think of: make a lot of money. You'll have your pick of shallow women.

I have yet to see a gal call my really good looking friend ugly.

We have gone so often over this!. There are guys who are physically attractive to 80+ women but they are rare.

Women go for looks just like men.

Justttt joshin'

Contrary to my recent post, I have rather low ego-emissions. ;)

cool nearly got radioactive.....zapped myself with a presumed ago....smilin......joshing is good though.......keep emissions to a healthy level....by the way i didnt really choke either........lol.....am smiling now though.....deb

I have yet to see a gal call my really good looking friend ugly.

We have gone so often over this!. There are guys who are physically attractive to 80+ women but they are rare.

Women go for looks just like men.

We do go for looks, but not in exactly the same way as men.

"Not ugly" doesn't equal "sexually attracted".

Boobs don't sway me. She is probably a cute girl and she does have a nice body, but if you don't have a killer face (it's blurred out so i can't judge) and a killer ass, I'm not gonna be throwing myself at you.

Tall, dark and 'handsome'.

Yeah, pretty much. I don't normally click on links in photo posts but that one is a remarkable likeness of my best friend's daughter, whose husband is how you describe. Trust me, resisting her tested every last ounce of the MC I went through, underscoring how such women aren't always salivating for tall, dark and handsome, at least for recreation ;)

• Author
Tall, dark and 'handsome'.

Exactly. Tall, dark, and handsome is the equivalent, right?

THE WOMAN'S FACE IS BLOCKED OUT!

Men cannot control their height.

Men cannot control their face.

I repeat. There's nothing on that woman in that picture that cannot be worked for or bought.

ANY AVERAGE BODIED WOMAN CAN LOOK LIKE THAT!

So I repeat...

What can a man do to equal that?

• Author
Have sterling genetics :)

So for a man to equal a woman who goes to the gym four times a week and the tanning salon twice, and spends 100 dollars on getting her hair bleached, you have to have the genetics of a movie star AND height?

That sure sounds fair.

Let's be honest. Her body isn't even that great. You can see some flab in her midsection.

Edited by jobaba

I love her figure! Not skinny and the perfect amount of meat on the mid section. She could probabaly get most men that she want's. I don't even shoot for women like her I know where I stand.

• Author
I love her figure! Not skinny and the perfect amount of meat on the mid section. She could probabaly get most men that she want's. I don't even shoot for women like her I know where I stand.

Dude, it's a faceless torso.

See, guys like you and 80% of other guys are what give women the power. A halfway decent body, some bleach, some boobies, and some tops from Forever 21, and all of a sudden she's a GODDESS!

It really pisses me off when I think about it. :mad:

She looks like 10 of the 50 odd girls I saw out tonight :laugh:.

Dime a dozen - a fat bloke could get a girl like that :lmao:

• Like 1

Fitness models, male or female, tend to be what most would consider universally attractive. They have a healthy lean look, and the right proportions that are naturally attractive to both genders.

The gym can most definitely make people more attractive. Lean, toned bodies are sexy as all get out.

Im lean and toned myself, and I have been told I have a cute face, so I get by pretty decently. Im only an average height of 5'9...so its not like height is bothering me either. Hit the gym and control what you can. And do keep your face clear by washing it twice a day, and hitting the dentist to keep clean straight teeth.

All this will help everyone.

See, guys like you and 80% of other guys are what give women the power. A halfway decent body, some bleach, some boobies, and some tops from Forever 21, and all of a sudden she's a GODDESS!

Which is why Im glad Im picky as fvk. Some dudes are desperate for the slimmest chance to get some vagina.

Guys who are selective, or have options, wont behave like that. Theyll have stricter standards even when it comes to just sex.

The girl in the OP is attractive...but more so like an "ok you just made the cut" attractive. Shes by no means super hot or stunning.

Edited by kaylan

Yes it is a faceless torse but I guarentee that she's at least a 7 with that body. It's one of those things you just know by the body, like if you're walking down the street and a woman is in front of you, you can tell ow old she is without even seeing her face. There's a pretty dam good chance she's pretty, more of a chance than her being a butterface.

I don't know how I give women like her power when I wouldn't even talk to her or hit on her. I'm not slim enough to waste my time hitting on a woman like that.

She looks like 10 of the 50 odd girls I saw out tonight :laugh:.

Dime a dozen - a fat bloke could get a girl like that :lmao:

I like you TW but I couldn't disagree with you more. I don't know if that's becasue this coincedentally my favorite body type but she'd look good in a bikini and mabye a bloke could get her in the UK but in Houston texas she'd still be with a skinner guy even if she was 20-30 pouinds heavier than that.

^What jobaba bolded before is what indicates how you give away all the power to women. You view her as higher than you.

I dont view chicks in such a way. I know Im cute, I know Im smart, I know Im funny, I know I have a good body, I know how to take care of a lady, and I know I have solid plans for the future...hence I know Im the shhit, and would make a woman feel wonderful to be with me.

I dont say "She could probabaly get most men that she want's. I don't even shoot for women like her I know where I stand." This sentence being partly false anyway...seeing as its easy for any decently attractive woman to get a sizable portion of neanderthals to sleep with her. Getting a solid boyfriend for a relationship is a whole different story.

The bold just sounds lame.

Edited by kaylan
  • Like 1