am i in love with the wrong man?????

Macca

Hi I am new to this site so I thought I would make a post to see if anyone can give me some advise, I am married and 1 year ago I had an affair, leading up to this affair I met this man through work and we hit it off I felt something that I had never felt in a long time and I was considering leaving my husband for him, to cut the story short I am in love with this perosn and I have found out that they have a girlfriend now and I am shattered, but he keeps in contact with me but the thing that hurts the most is he has not told me he is seeing anyone i have found this out through friends but everyone else seems to know he has a girlfriend and things about his life but he keeps me seperate and still likes to meet up for coffee, do I let him go and try and fix my marriage (my husband is a wonderful man and treats me like a princess) or do I hang on for this man........help! also I have done everyhting for this other guy but he seems to never want me around but when i did attempt to leave the friendship and i left it for months he contacts me and asks me where I am