Red flag or no ?

OCCDAVE

are you for real?.......jeez if she can't even talk about it, and sort things she's no good to anyone.......i think you did ok fella........and she really isn't worth the bother.

Again, you may want to go back and read. Things were fine until he picked her up, and treated her like garbage. She wanted to hang out, and he was cold as ice saying, "No I have plans."

Passive aggressive much? What is she supposed to do? Grovel at his feet and be like OMG TALK TO ME OMFG WHY ARE YOU BEING THIS WAY WHAT DID I DO WAHHHH.

No. She went home and realized what a jerk OP was, how he clearly couldn't even man up and communicate like an adult. She wants no part of it. And honestly, I wouldn't either. HE'S the one that refused to talk. Not her. And because she doesn't want to deal with the OP's sh*t, she's not worth the bother?

And now I'm REALLY starting to understand why there are so many weak women in the world.

Again, you may want to go back and read. Things were fine until he picked her up, and treated her like garbage. She wanted to hang out, and he was cold as ice saying, "No I have plans."

Passive aggressive much? What is she supposed to do? Grovel at his feet and be like OMG TALK TO ME OMFG WHY ARE YOU BEING THIS WAY WHAT DID I DO WAHHHH.

No. She went home and realized what a jerk OP was, how he clearly couldn't even man up and communicate like an adult. She wants no part of it. And honestly, I wouldn't either. HE'S the one that refused to talk. Not her. And because she doesn't want to deal with the OP's sh*t, she's not worth the bother?

And now I'm REALLY starting to understand why there are so many weak women in the world.

keep yer knickers on.....:laugh: yea didn't want to deal with the ****.....not good.

I would have thought after a month, a woman should have the self respect to get serious?....or have all women lost self respect , and sleep around. as casual as they like?

• Author

Well another update I ran into today I was grabbing lunch we talked a bit .she said I knew u were mad about the dating profile I was on and saw you ?Im not talking to any other guy just you.so then I ask it's not fb why update it her reply dunno I treat it like fb ? I asked can I come pick you up tonight she says ya sounds good.we then text rest of day here and there then I get this

Look I've been thinking what you did and I can't do this of I forgive you it enables you to think its ok to do.i don't wanna see you again .its over

As this was sent she was logged into that sight hmm

Well another update I ran into today I was grabbing lunch we talked a bit .she said I knew u were mad about the dating profile I was on and saw you ?Im not talking to any other guy just you.so then I ask it's not fb why update it her reply dunno I treat it like fb ? I asked can I come pick you up tonight she says ya sounds good.we then text rest of day here and there then I get this

Look I've been thinking what you did and I can't do this of I forgive you it enables you to think its ok to do.i don't wanna see you again .its over

How do you know she was logged on if you deleted your profile?

You two don't seem compatible. You're too quick to act like a jerk, and she's too quick to act like a pompous b**ch, to be honest. Let it go.

She didn't want to tell you no to your face, it was over already.

Guess I let my anger get the best of me I just picked her up from work acted cold.shes like wanna come inside I said nope I gotta go I got plans .shes was like um ok .then sent me this

Let me know when ever you want to talk about what just happened.

How cold were you? I know it's over but I wanna know if she's got a legit point or if it's becasue the BBD is one click away.

Fact # 1 : At the stage you two were in, If a girl isn't planning on dating around, she would not have kept her online dating profile. Yes, you guys may have gone too fast as you had sex within a month, but sex could also mean "exclusivity".

I met one of my ex girlfriend's online and she deleted her online profile after 2 successful dates. First date was a quick meet up, second date was 4 days later.

Fact # 2 : You could have handled it better. It is understandable though that you were angry that time.

Solution : Give it time, wait a couple of days to a week, send her a simple message "how have you been?" If she responds, go for it, ask her out again.

If she blows you off, at least you know what to do next time. Also, if a girl keeps her online dating profile even though things between you two are great, yes, it is a red flag. You can talk to her about it, but if she refuses to take it down, drop her.

Smh guess I'll chalk up another rs gone downhill due to my mouth sigh

Hey, I got led on by my last "girlfriend" who I was official with for a month and a half and yet continued entertaining men that liked her.

I got more serious and stopped playing the head games that originally made her interested and kept her interested in the first couple of weeks, then she lost interest.

Some women are just not worth it, move on, find a better one.

That's what I'm doing now... single for 8 days now. :)

I'm still sad, but it wouldn't have worked in the long run anyway... so it's better off this way... except I miss sex. :(

• Author

I know I'll get crap for this bit I went to her house last night and tried to get her to talk to me.we talked for about an hour to sum it up I disrespected her and she is to familer with past bfs who have done that and she stayed.I tried saying well I could tell you I'm gonna change but it's just words I need for you to let me show you.she wasn't backing down I dunno maybe this visiting of the website someone sparked her interest and I gave her the green light to run.It sucks it's only a month but we have spent every day talking and seemed to click well.i regret hurting her she didn't deserve it.i was thinking starting today nc then maybe text her Saturday see if my invite to the party is a go meh

• Author

To back track a bit Friday was really good we spent the night together all was well .saturday get a call from my uncle and it's drama over my father who passed away.to sum it up I stayed in contact all weekend with her but I was unstable .Tuesday comes and I see her logged in I just flipped and best I could do was just act cold .she text me that same night to talk but I was out of it so I text her next morning.she kept telling me what happen Saturday during our hour convo I didn't wanna tell her cuz I don't wanna come off as a drama even from my uncle I was embarrassed sigh

If you have to feel embarassed about serious stuff like that, and she makes you feel like you couldn't talk about it, she's got her head stuck so far up her own arse she's coming back out of her own mouth!....she's not worth it dude...like another poster said, and with my last gf, she took herself off the dating site after 2 weeks.........she's obviously playing games here.......find someone else better....she's trouble!.

I really enjoy the way some of the posters on here are saying the girl is the one with the problem. After the way the OP treated her he is lucky to have gotten another chance with her and now he is making the SAME mistake he made at the beginning of the post: going cold and being moody with her when he's mad instead of communicating with her.

• Author

Tbh I could have talked to her about it she's easy to talk to I just didn't wanna seem I was looking for pity or an excuse I treated her like crap

Maybe I should text her and say can she hook me up with her sister lol jk

oy. don't contact her for any reason, not to apologize, not to hang out, not anything. at this point the ball is 100% in her court.

• Author
oy. don't contact her for any reason, not to apologize, not to hang out, not anything. at this point the ball is 100% in her court.
so giving it a few days and contacting her is a bad idea?
so giving it a few days and contacting her is a bad idea?

YES dave! leave it up to her. you apologized and explained and if she accepts it, she will contact you.

• Author

You mentioned I should give it time tell her contact me.well today she has a dinner with her sister then Saturday a b day party which I was suppose to go till my mouth changed that.if not by Sunday/Monday is it safe to assume i won't be hearing from her or you can't put a time on it

You mentioned I should give it time tell her contact me.well today she has a dinner with her sister then Saturday a b day party which I was suppose to go till my mouth changed that.if not by Sunday/Monday is it safe to assume i won't be hearing from her or you can't put a time on it

oh geez well if you really wanna call her just do it. you know you will anyway. try to wait at least til monday.

• Author

Up Untill now I havnt taken any advice otherwise I wouldn't have had this problem .Anyway starting now I will as you said give it till Monday and I'll wait see if I hear from her if not case closed :-/

Thanks again to everyone who has replied