Tables have turned - The aftermath of my revenge affair

PaidBackNow

Did not know that but I am wondering why a person would not care what their children think. Most Men do not leave for their children.

• Like 1

Originally Posted by PaidBackNow

she told everyone on facebook that I am a Cheater and she feels sorry for my new gf because I have a small penis and am cheap. Wtf?

LOL Alice. {The Irony}

By the way, Rebecca is not moving out because I DO NOT WANT HER TO MOVE OUT. There are no mindgames here. There is no reason why she should have to move out of MY house. My children will have to learn to tolerate my new wife. She did nothing to them.

From a financial perspective, there is no reason why Rebecca should move out. If she rents an apartment, she will have to have a lease for at least 6 months but probably an year. We will get married before then hopefully. Why waste the money?

The children will need to cope. I am thinking of having them go to a therapist but I think this might be unnecessary. This isn't murder here. Just a new person and their mom will still see them 50/50.

Please, please, please... get your children into therapy. Don't let Rebecca tell you that they don't need it, don't assume by yourself that it is not needed. Any children going through a "regular" divorce should have some sort of therapy, imo, to handle any difficulties that can arise simply from adjustment. But in this case? It's complicated adjustment. Counseling all around, please!

I also think that you (and Rebecca) would benefit from counseling. Well, I think you both need it, not sure you would benefit, as I get the feeling that you would take your cues from Rebecca no matter what the therapist says.

I have no understanding as to why you are allowing Rebecca to guide your life so much. Can you explain this to me? Honestly, I'm confused by it. How is she qualified to help you with these things? Is she a trained relationship/divorce/parenting expert? Bc if not, I suggest you find someone that is to help guide you (and your children) through this mess. Why do you trust Rebecca implicitly? Are you convinced that she has nothing to gain by "guiding" you in these matters? I'm not suggesting she is manipulating, I don't know her, but from reading what you have written, it certainly sounds like a possibility to me.

Go ahead, do what you want/need to do, you're going to anyway. And that is your right. At this point in this story, I couldn't care less what happens to you and Rebecca, that's moot and irrelevant to me. To me, the most important thing is that these children, innocent bystanders to all of this manufactured drama, are harmed as little as possible. They aren't going to get out of this without any harm... too late for that. Can you at least try to minimalize it now for them? Please?

Get married, let Rebecca live with you, have a million babies, buy the Audi, do it all.

But get those kids into counseling NOW. It really is the freakin' least you could do for them now.

Someone mentioned in this thread that "two wrongs do not make a right".

Think about that PBN. Let that roll around in your head for a few... I'll wait.

Okay, remember this. In fact, I think EVERYONE should remember this. Doing wrong to someone else, anyone else, simply bc they have wronged you - does NOTHING. It doesn't take away your pain, it doesn't make it go away, it doesn't undo the original wrong, it does nothing.

Cope. You were cheated on. You weren't able to move on. Now you've cheated. Okay, whatever, done deal. The marriage is OVER. Can't change anything in the past, but you CAN decide how the future is going to look (somewhat). Deal with that now.

But personally, if this is a true story, I think that you enjoy the drama. And I'm SURE Rebecca does, as it proves to her again and again that you have chosen HER "over" your wife (and family, and children, etc. ad nauseum).

*sigh* This is all just so Jerry Springer. These poor kids. Even if there isn't another ounce of drama from this (doubtful), they are being raised by and exposed to adults who are adults by label only, certainly not definition.

• Like 2
By the way, Rebecca is not moving out ....... My children will have to learn to tolerate my new wife. She did nothing to them.

She had an affair with there dad. She made your wife a BW. You call that nothing.

Forcing them to accept the mistress.

You are either writing here making this stuff up or you have severe mental issues.

summerdowling87
I know some people are calling bs and I can understand. This would be a great movie script but it is life. I only bought her one thing from Tiffanys and it was only because she had mentioned the brand a couple of times in passing. I had gotten her a necklace from Zales and she loved it but then some time down the line, she mentioned how she loved stuff from Tiffanys. I did not break my bank getting her jewelry but she deserves it after helping me through some stuff - both work and personal. I also make a generous salary.

I won't comment on the restraining order bit anymore because my wife did try to assault me and had every intention of hurting me. i don't regret it anymore after how she reacted recently. No need to insult my manhood and threaten my ability to have children. I came to her to talk and sort things out but she essentially spits on my face.

So like to me that you are egging you wife on.

You can say or call her names. But when she does it to you it seems like. You get a butt hurt over it.

And she cheated 10yrs ago?

Didn't she do anything and everything to make it right?

So what makes you different then her. Besides that fact that she didn't do half the things you did?

Also your O/w sound like a user/gold digger good luck with being with her.

summerdowling87
I am going to go to sleep but tomorrow I might ask Rebecca to make posts on here. She reads over my shoulders and absolutely hates how you guys are depicting her to be a *****. She is one of the nicest people I know. She always helps other people out and cares for everybody.

Are you a puppet for you o/w?

Sounds like you believe what ever she says and you probably do what ever she say.

• Like 1
I feel like (the children) are being ungrateful at certain times but I can understand the turmoil.

Just exactly WHAT do you expect your children to be Grateful for?! Please do tell as this is confusing.
  • Like 1
SunflowerKitten

Quote:

[quote name=PaidBackNow

I feel like (the children) are being ungrateful at certain times but I can understand the turmoil.

Just exactly WHAT do you expect your children to be Grateful for?! Please do tell as this is confusing.

I agree with Athena,

Sadly from a perspective of defending the kids:

How are they supposed to be appreciative or grateful to a strange woman who has moved into the home they have always known as their home with mommy and daddy?

Now all of a sudden Mommy is not there.

You expect them to be comfortable?

To Welcome her with open arms?

To accept her gifts?

Her gifts confuse them and if they are older than 9 or 10, then they will probably think she is playing a game, which is playing real mom against the one who wants to be "step mom", by seeing who can get the kids nicer things.

AS said before, she is "buying" their love and you are letting it happen.

They are not teenagers, so they are certainly going to be more confused and emotional than what an angry teenager would feel.

If they were older they would see exactly what you are doing, and they could voice their opinion.

You have done this at a time where they don't have a voice, and you are silencing them more by not seeing the importance of how this will impact their lives, and just saying they need to get over it and cope and deal.

Quote:

[quote name=PaidBackNow

You don't and cannot ever understand their turmoil.

You are not even attempting to try, especially not considering that therapy is the first and most important thing they need in the beginning.

They really need you to slow down with this new woman, and let them transition into a home where mom lives and then a separate home where dad lives.

You don't move a new woman in the house, but you have made it ademit that it wont change.

You are rushing into another marriage, and what makes you think your OW and new love wont cheat on you?

What makes you think you wont cheat on your 2nd soon to be wife?

I hope after all these replies you are considering your children and going to do the right thing from here on. Revenge and being vindictive has consequences. As I said before two wrongs does not make a right. My Parents taught me that as a child. Being a good example for you children means putting their needs ahead of yours.Their is many rewards later from your children for doing them right.

Are you a puppet for you o/w?

Sounds like you believe what ever she says and you probably do what ever she say.

The guy is in a total fog. And thinking with the wrong head. Sadly it's his own children that are going to suffer and when he realizes this, it may be too late.

• Like 1
summerdowling87

Maybe they didn't want the ps3 daddy's GF brought them and. Rather have their mother home instead.

• Like 1

I have also come to the conclusion this was a staged story, he hit every trigger to really annoy every possible point of view and has only continued down the road in further posts. I think he is either massively deluded, to the point were self destruction is no longer even permeating his head or he is posting to aggravate.

Really either way continuing rants and pleas will not make a difference. I certainly hope this is not real it kinda makes me die a little inside to read it.

This thread is epically awesome!!

OP your wife is sooo right, you're not a man, you're a whiny little beeyotch.

I can't wait to see you come back on here crying about how your sweet Rebecca effed you over just as you did to your wife.

• Like 2

While this particular story may or may not be true, the sad truth is I know of similar stories that were true.

One of my high school friends had a hispanic mother and a hispanic younger sister, but he was light brown haired and blue eyes. It was decades later that I found out, that his real mom had cheated with her boss and then gotten temporary custody of him his two older brothers and older sister. The older kids had gotten into juvie trouble because they kept running away, back to their father. Until finally the courts listened to the kids and awarded them to his father, who a couple of years remarried his second mom, whom he adopted as his mom.

His real mom, he addressed as that w***e. His last contact with her had been when she met his plane when he returned from his tour in Vietnam. Her new husband objected to him calling his wife that word and grabbed him, wrong thing to do.

The reason that I found this out was I ended up years later living in the same apartment complex as his real mom. She loved the local kids, and always talked of her grand kids who lived out of state.

Not so, she did not know that they only lived a couple of miles from her. She never got to see any of close to a dozen grandkids, and a similar number of great grandkids, and died not knowing that her first great great grand daughter had been born at a hospital a mile from where she lived the last lonely 40 years of her life.

• Like 2
summerdowling87
Who wants there cheating harlot of a mother home. Good for him for having an affair. She got what was coming to her. I feel not an ounce of sympathy for her. Quit coddling his cheating wife, she has consequences too, before she opened her legs she should have thought of the collateral damage involved in infidelity.

Who wants to live with there cheating father and his side chick?

Who wants to buy there love with a game system.

And who wants to live with dad's side chick who wants to be his new wife and baby mama?

The knife cuts both ways. -)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlongCameASpider

Who wants there cheating harlot of a mother home. Good for him for having an affair. She got what was coming to her. I feel not an ounce of sympathy for her. Quit coddling his cheating wife, she has consequences too, before she opened her legs she should have thought of the collateral damage involved in infidelity.

Are you being serious??:eek: