What do women find attractive in men? Personality wise, and physically

kyle77

If there is anything that women find attractive in a woman a lot. It is definitely emotional intelligence and durability.

Personality wise, I like confidence, a good sense of humour. A person who can cheer you up when you're feeling down, stuff like that.

Physically, I like a nice, well defined face, with nice hair and a fit body. Not like a meathead or anything, but someone who clearly takes good care of themselves.

I highly doubt you would feel the same attraction for two identical guys with two very different personalities.

:rolleyes:

To the OP

Kindness, confidence, and inner strength are all things that most women find very attractive in a man.

Work on those.

Your doubts have gone unvalidated thus far.

I've felt the same attraction for identical twins and the only time that attraction wavered is when one looked different from the other ala one is chubby, has an ugly haircut, or jacked up his face saving someone from a fire (:sick:).

Kindness, confidence, and inner strength are all things that most women find very attractive in a man.

Yes. Inner and outer strength, please! :)

I find protectiveness extremely attractive. Downright swoon-worthy.

Attentiveness, including in bed, is very important.

Truly enjoying women, and wanting to spend time with me, is essential!

Udol can keep the 8 inchers, thanks. Ouch!

• Like 2
Badsingularity
Your doubts have gone unvalidated thus far.

I've felt the same attraction for identical twins and the only time that attraction wavered is when one looked different from the other ala one is chubby, has an ugly haircut, or jacked up his face saving someone from a fire (:sick:).

So you would feel the same attraction for two guys with identical bodies but totally different personalities.

Say one had a very low selfesteem, was very akward, couldn't make eye contact with anyone, had poor posture due to the selfesteem issues, and was generally bitter and angry.

The other was happy, confident, kind, self assured, great posture.

You would feel exactly the same attraction for both of them?

forget about the size worry about performance, work that tongue and try to last more then the average 8 minutes a guy lasts and you'll be fine.

why dont people bring up the fact that some woman have huge vagina holes and its not the penis size thats the issue.

@ udolipixie

5'10''+

8'' by 5''+

Attractive face

Lean defined muscular build

Dark thick hair on his head..not into body hair :sick:

Dark eyes

I got that list, but only 83% on that 8" and more on the lean muscular build.

hateful, bitter, or resentful attitude towards women

no wonder. I think youre asking for way too much. very unrealistic list. not sure what you have to offer back though. woman want but some (not sure about you) are fat ugly short and demand such a high level of a guy.

Likely many don't bring up women having huge vaginas as many aren't aware women come in sizes 60% (average), 30% (above average), 10% (below average). As well as when it comes to d*ck size matters or doesn't matter people tend to compare it to breast size rather than vagina size. :confused:

I'm aware that a guy with a low degree of a misogynistic, hateful, bitter, or resentful attitude towards women is asking way too much and very unrealistic. Hence why I go with least comparatively rather than low degree. ;)

401 males is a very large study. :lmao:

I'll reply as it's really f*cking amusing how it seems you're:

-using a percentage from 401 males and applying it to the male population

-reading the average size rather than the percentage next to the sizes

I still don't understand what you're on about. No scientific study of any king on any subject can survey everyone. Thats why they get a few hundred test subjects and survey them. Every scientific study does this. Consistent patterns found in studies are applied to the general population; thats how science works. And Im not reading the average sizes, I am reading the %. I am confused lol.

So you would feel the same attraction for two guys with identical bodies but totally different personalities.

Say one had a very low selfesteem, was very akward, couldn't make eye contact with anyone, had poor posture due to the selfesteem issues, and was generally bitter and angry.

The other was happy, confident, kind, self assured, great posture.

You would feel exactly the same attraction for both of them?

Yes as again "personality doesn't affect a man's attractiveness to me" and I highly doubt it will.

Badsingularity
Yes as again "personality doesn't affect a man's attractiveness to me" and I highly doubt it will.

Interesting.

It definitely does for most women, but not everyone falls in line with the majority.

This is usual. Personality factors heavily into attractiveness and attraction level. Imagine a gorgeous guy who can't knit two words together. Doesn't your attraction level plummet?
I still don't understand what you're on about. No scientific study of any king on any subject can survey everyone. Thats why they get a few hundred test subjects and survey them. Every scientific study does this. Consistent patterns found in studies are applied to the general population; thats how science works. And Im not reading the average sizes' date=' I am reading the %. I am confused lol.[/quote']

What I'm on about is for me the 0.3% from 401 males isn't applicable to the general population so I'm sticking to the 15% from the worldwide penis chart which has what I consider a large sample size.

I'm aware of how scientific studies work it seems you're not aware that not every scientific study has a sample size of a few hundred. There are plenty of studies with more than a few hundred subjects.

Bit curious as to where you got the notion that every study uses a sample size of a few hundred. :confused:

More curious as to if you were reading the % then why were you stating the average sizes of countries rather than the percentage of guys who are 8''. :confused:

This is usual. Personality factors heavily into attractiveness and attraction level. Imagine a gorgeous guy who can't knit two words together. Doesn't your attraction level plummet?

No my attraction remains the same.

For me personality doesn't factor into attractiveness or attraction level. Personality factors into compatibility and his appeal with appeal meaning what I find him suitable for- entertainment, amusement, etc.

I can't believe some of you guys (page 2) do things lie jelqing and other disfiguring things just to please women.

If some complex vagina support system told me my penis was too small and only 8 inches pleases her, my first instinct would not be to run home and cry while hanging weights off my junk loathing my own body, it would be to back hand her across the face and tell her to do some kegels for her loose, over-used vagina.

You guys create monsters like udolipixie by giving in to their irrational expectations, panicking and buying a jelqing e-book when women say they love big penises. If the world just ignored and rightfully berated every woman demanding a 6'3 muscleman with a 8 inch penis, including the 6'3 musclemen with the 8 inch penis, then those women would shrivel up and disappear.

Women are creatures of attention, if you feed the beast all you are doing is making it worse for all men. Because of the overwhelming majority of men who are desperate for any kind of female contact at all here, women of America in particular, think they are about 3 leagues better than they actually are.

Badsingularity
Personality factors into compatibility and his appeal with appeal meaning what I find him suitable for- entertainment, amusement, etc.

........lol

• Like 1

For me personality doesn't factor into attractiveness or attraction level. Personality factors into compatibility and his appeal with appeal meaning what I find him suitable for- entertainment, amusement, etc.

So you can compartmentalize sex from emotion. This would be the difference. I can't. Can't do someone I'm not emotionally and intellectually connected to. Entire kit and kaboodle or GTFO! :laugh:
  • Like 2
Yes. Inner and outer strength, please! :)

I find protectiveness extremely attractive. Downright swoon-worthy.

Attentiveness, including in bed, is very important.

Truly enjoying women, and wanting to spend time with me, is essential!

Udol can keep the 8 inchers, thanks. Ouch!

Can you give an example of protectiveness?

I can't believe some of you guys (page 2) do things lie jelqing and other disfiguring things just to please women.

If some complex vagina support system told me my penis was too small and only 8 inches pleases her, my first instinct would not be to run home and cry while hanging weights off my junk loathing my own body, it would be to back hand her across the face and tell her to do some kegels for her loose, over-used vagina.

You guys create monsters like udolipixie by giving in to their irrational expectations, panicking and buying a jelqing e-book when women say they love big penises. If the world just ignored and rightfully berated every woman demanding a 6'3 muscleman with a 8 inch penis, including the 6'3 musclemen with the 8 inch penis, then those women would shrivel up and disappear.

Women are creatures of attention, if you feed the beast all you are doing is making it worse for all men. Because of the overwhelming majority of men who are desperate for any kind of female contact at all here, women of America in particular, think they are about 3 leagues better than they actually are.

Amusing how it's almost norm for women to do kegels to get tighter but to suggest a man do something about his size is creating a monster and him giving into irrational expectations.

More amusing how it's almost norm to shame a woman for her size but worthy of assault to suggest a man isn't big enough.

Yet another case of men can have expectations but women can't or they're being b*tches who need to be put in their place.

I highly doubt American women think they are about 3 leagues better than they actually are as multiple studies have shown generally men overrate themselves while women underrate themselves.

So you can compartmentalize sex from emotion. This would be the difference. I can't. Can't do someone I'm not emotionally and intellectually connected to. Entire kit and kaboodle or GTFO! :laugh:

I'm guessing you're a woman (?) as it seems far more common for men to compartmentalize sex from emotion and be attracted to and f*ck a woman they aren't connected to even despise.

So you're looking for an even taller, much more endowed version of a Hollywood leading man type, but who are you?

How attractive are you when the men all around you aren't wearing beer-goggles? Be honest with yourself, you're nowhere near attractive enough to be demanding such a man. Maybe a guy whose your "type" will sleep with you once then threw you in the garbage (where you belong), but in the end you will never get any commitment from such a man.

I'm guessing you're a woman (?) as it seems far more common for men to compartmentalize sex from emotion and be attracted to and f*ck a woman they aren't connected to even despise.
Yes, I'm a woman. Thought you were one too. Apologies for my mistake. :o
What I'm on about is for me the 0.3% from 401 males isn't applicable to the general population so I'm sticking to the 15% from the worldwide penis chart which has what I consider a large sample size.

I'm aware of how scientific studies work it seems you're not aware that not every scientific study has a sample size of a few hundred. There are plenty of studies with more than a few hundred subjects.

Bit curious as to where you got the notion that every study uses a sample size of a few hundred. :confused:

More curious as to if you were reading the % then why were you stating the average sizes of countries rather than the percentage of guys who are 8''. :confused:

-A lot of studies use a few 100 people

Heres the link to the world wide chart I don't see where it talks about 8 inches

World map of The Penis Size Worldwide (country) by Country - TargetMap

I did read the percentages on the study I linked. I could use more they would all say the same general thing.

Can you give an example of protectiveness?

Can be everything from offering me his jacket when I'm cold, to stepping between me and a threatening dog or an obnoxious drunk.