I work on strictly commission ( I sell life health and equity indexed annuities) sometimes I'll make $100 a day others I'll make $1,000.00 a day I also daytrade so I am either making alot or losing alot.

Originally posted by savethedrama4yrmama

Funny, I'll post my relationship problems and personal sexual crap but I don't want to post my salary. WTF

savethedrama4yrmama, is that you chokin' a bitch? :lmao:

evergreatful

Jenny, is being a lawyer that tough??? I've set law school as a goal when I graduate college in 06' but now I'm scared. If I'm going to work 75+ hours a week for 60 grand I'll join the family business.

BurningBright

I am a student of dental hygiene. In Canada, my expected salary will be anywhere from 25-30 dollars per hour, up to 50 or more (if I relocate to other provinces... this is of course what I plan to do :) )

>>Apprentice Theme song playing<< --- Money, Money, Money..... Money! lol :laugh:

~BurningBright :p

I work as an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. The average salary for that position is $21,00-$23,000, but I make a few bucks more than that! I don't like to give out my exact salary, but I can say this: In a year or so I would like to make more and move up/out (to another company). In the meantime, I work the best I can at the office and will take computer classes in the Spring.

Skills seem to be the most important asset in the workplace. Computer skills in general. I have and AS and a BA already and I don't think I make enough for what it's worth to be frank. But hey, there are some people there my age in the same situation who still have their job working as a waitress/er leftover from their college days. Guess I can't complain.

UCF KEVIN-

Your job sounds interesting. My major in college was in that field: Communications, Media, and Film Studies. I should be doing that ! LOL!