Ankle Bracelets

strongnrelaxed

Summer Breeze
Oh yes, and if a man has an earring in his left ear, he's gay, and in his right ear, he's bisexual, and if a woman wears a red scarf she's lesbian, and if it's purple, she's bisexual and if a woman wears her wedding ring on her other third finger (right hand) it means she's recently divorced, and if I wear my t-shirt inside out, i got dressed in far too much of a hurry, and it's unlucky to turn it back the right way round, and it's unlucky to stitch a button back on a garment if you're still wearing it, and you shouldn't open an umbrella indoors, and lilac indoors is bad luck and never own a black cat and....

....shall I go on with the tripe, or do we get it??

Lilacs indoors are bad luck. Say it isn't so! ;)

It's bull...

The scent is extremely powerful, and was used to mask the scent of a dead body decaying... and white is the most powerful of all, and once upon a time, white used to be the colour of mourning, as in 'shroud'....

I love lilac.

I love its perfume, and I bring it in, in the spring... it's wonderful heady fragrance is such a powerful scent, it fills the house.

• Like 1
Ninja'sHusband
I think not wearing a wedding ring means you are open to an affair much more than wearing an ankle bracelet does.

^^^^This was the thing I should have been paying better attention to.

Yes, I have so many, they go up to my knees. Frankly, I'm surprised I have time to change my underwear, it's on and off so often....:rolleyes:

Where do men get this Bullschytt?

Have you actually approached one of these women and said

"Excuse me, as your H has given you clearance to have a F**K~buddy, could i join the queue?"

I'm certainly not claiming to speak for ALL women, but I know I can speak for a lot of us.

Lots of times, I just need to mix it up and that's just what I do. I get some new lingerie. I change my hair, start wearing sparkly nail polish (this is a current binge of mine), I think about some new "treatment" I'd like to try.

I'm NOT doing any of it "for my husband." I hope he likes it - and he does enjoy having a wife who changes it up. But I am not thinking about him at all when I'm doing it, even the lingerie buying (mostly because he is not responsive to such things, while I am a big sucker for fancy lacy stuff). I CERTAINLY am not thinking about any other men, either!

There is a lot of chatter around here about whether women are dressing up for men or for other women. I wonder why people forget that a lot of us just plain like to dress up? When I was a very little girl, I would be plundering my mother's drawers and closet; there are photos of me just hanging around the house with a big old gypsy scarf on my head or wearing my mom's big full petticoat.

I'm still that same person today. Lots of us are. Some guys, even!

• Like 3
I'm certainly not claiming to speak for ALL women, but I know I can speak for a lot of us.

Lots of times, I just need to mix it up and that's just what I do. I get some new lingerie. I change my hair, start wearing sparkly nail polish (this is a current binge of mine), I think about some new "treatment" I'd like to try.

I'm NOT doing any of it "for my husband." I hope he likes it - and he does enjoy having a wife who changes it up. But I am not thinking about him at all when I'm doing it, even the lingerie buying (mostly because he is not responsive to such things, while I am a big sucker for fancy lacy stuff). I CERTAINLY am not thinking about any other men, either!

There is a lot of chatter around here about whether women are dressing up for men or for other women. I wonder why people forget that a lot of us just plain like to dress up? When I was a very little girl, I would be plundering my mother's drawers and closet; there are photos of me just hanging around the house with a big old gypsy scarf on my head or wearing my mom's big full petticoat.

I'm still that same person today. Lots of us are. Some guys, even!

Yeah.. but what are you saying when you wear your anklet ? ;)

• Author
strongnrelaxed

Ok, Are you all done busting my chops? I hope you enjoyed the jokes at my expense. (I laughed too)

Here is where I read this - Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something Other Than Just Wearing Jewelry? - Find Answers to this Question

You can Google - what does ankle bracelet mean - and get the same result and more. Apparently to some people, this means several things and none of them are good in the context of a LTR.

If I wore a swastika patch on my jacket and someone were to ask about it and I said- "Nazi's? Who came up with THAT BS! I just like the way it looks" Would you be ok with that?

Some things have powerful symbolic meaning to people. If we are unaware of that meaning, then that's ok. But to be arrogant about that ignorance does not reflect well.

If on the other hand you DID know this and made fun, then that says something else altogether doesn't it?

Some things have powerful symbolic meaning to people. If we are unaware of that meaning, then that's ok. But to be arrogant about that ignorance does not reflect well.

Some communities may use it as a symbol, but that does not mean it is symbolic to the general population. Little girls wear ankle bracelets, for goodness sakes!

• Like 1
florence of suburbia
If I wore a swastika patch on my jacket and someone were to ask about it and I said- "Nazi's? Who came up with THAT BS! I just like the way it looks" Would you be ok with that?

Great analogy :p:sick::confused:

• Like 1
florence of suburbia

What does it mean when you see a guy wearing an ankle bracelet?

He's on probation.

• Like 3

TM

Normally I don't need to approach them, they approach me, and quite often while holding hands with the husbands

The only time I did approach a couple was when she was also wearing a Hedo T-Shirt

Google Hotwife Ankle Bracelet

For a peek what that life style they also have hotwife and cuckold forums

No - it doesn't mean that for me. I love an anklet when I wear shorts or a dress. I have many to choose from.

I wear them because I love them - and I make them.

And I've never cheated - ok? Does that help you?

• Like 1
Ok, Are you all done busting my chops? I hope you enjoyed the jokes at my expense. (I laughed too)

Here is where I read this - Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something Other Than Just Wearing Jewelry? - Find Answers to this Question

You can Google - what does ankle bracelet mean - and get the same result and more. Apparently to some people, this means several things and none of them are good in the context of a LTR.

If on the other hand you DID know this and made fun, then that says something else altogether doesn't it?

So you're using fetish subculture meaning to broad brush stroke same meaning on mainstream culture? Hello? Doesn't work that way.

It's like saying the meaning of tossing salad has mainstream relevance (when it's subculture based) and not to use it because it's bad.

• Like 2

I had NO idea about the ankle bracelet connotation until I read this thread and googled it myself. Anyway, it's a signal among swingers. Unless your ex wife was secretly participating in swinging, which is possible, I doubt her ankle bracelet meant that she was trolling for an extra man.

Anyway, she's your ex, right? Why torture yourself about stuff like that at this point? Or else, just ask her?

Wow! I'm looking for an affair, a swinger, newly divorced, bisexual, unlucky and I can't remember the rest.

Sounds like it's going to be an interesting Saturday! :p

We had a trunk filled with after five cocktail dresses and evening gowns when I was a child. What fun we had on dress-up day! I still love playing dress-up.

• Like 3

Under the right circumstances; ankle bracelets or no... most are open anyway.

I just read somewhere that when married women wear ankle bracelets it means that they are open to an affair.

My ex wore one right before our marriage started going downhill.

Coincidence?

• Like 2
Under the right circumstances; ankle bracelets or no... most are open anyway.

Right. What a profound contribution that was. :D

No, honest, hand on heart, I have no sockpuppet.

I used to have. I had TakemeasIam, and two others in the past, the names of which, honestly, I forget. But I actually alerted William to them, and had them deleted.

so this is me, the only me and you can check by asking William if you like, because he sees IP numbers.

And I'm really not that clever.