"I was never attracted to anyone in my group"

It's not up for debate anymore.

Agree to disagree. Have a good night.

I wasn't aware it was a debate, but OK.

Good night to you too :)

So you're saying, divorce rates are so high, due to the fact husbands could not "create" attraction to keep their wives from leaving that Dear John letter?

ILYBINILWY = I love you but I'm not in love with you = I'm no longer sexually attracted to you (or never was).

Look for that acronym on the divorce forum. It happens a lot, especially since women no longer need a husband for financial security. We want partners who can turn us on.

• Like 2
I gave it some thought, but the ONLY way I could think if, literally that someone could "create" attraction.

For instance, I know of women who will not date men with beards or ANY kind of facial hair.

Shave it all off, boom....attraction created.

I have a male friend of mine that won't date red heads, she colors her hair BOOM, she created attraction.

That's pretty much the extend of it.

No, it's not.

One example--when a man acts very protective, putting himself between me and danger (a loud drunk, a questionable dog, etc), I feel attraction. That can create attraction for me, when there was none previously.

You are thinking like a man, but women are different.

• Like 1
No, it's not.

One example--when a man acts very protective, putting himself between me and danger (a loud drunk, a questionable dog, etc), I feel attraction. That can create attraction for me, when there was none previously.

You are thinking like a man, but women are different.

You are right but its also a dangerous thing because ive had my married friends wives become attracted to me over stuff like being the alpha in the group and make them laugh

I think women are bond/connection junkies and can cheat through things like that as easy as a guy can through getting worked up over a really pretty women

You are right but its also a dangerous thing because ive had my married friends wives become attracted to me over stuff like being the alpha in the group and make them laugh

I think women are bond/connection junkies and can cheat through things like that as easy as a guy can through getting worked up over a really pretty women

Attraction to someone other than your spouse can be dangerous, but doesn't have to be. That is true for both women's and men's attraction.

I'll admit to being a bond/connection junkie. Fortunately, I have that with my spouse, so I am not tempted to cheat when any random connection happens with another man in my life.

• Like 1