My girlfriend broke up with me after 10 years

She told me not to call her or text anymore should I keep fight for do i give a bit a space anthen in a couple weeks call her im going to see in a couple of weeks because its her sisyer weeding should I approche her there

I was invited to my ex bf's cousin's wedding months before we broke up. We broke up a week before the wedding, and he went alone. The chances of her wanting you at the wedding are slim, and I don't think its a good idea for you to go, even if you are still invited.

I know all you want to do right now is talk to her and work things out, but sometimes that not the best thing to do. Not giving her space when she asked for it will most likely push her away more. Fight the urges to contact her. I know it is extremely hard in the beginning. I have been there. As time passes, the urges go away.

• Author
Dont go to her sisters wedding unless you are bringing a date to make her jealous.

She wants to move on from you, she says she loves you, but she isnt IN love with you, which is more important. She realizes that she needs to experience different guys, and she will. So you need to take some time, get over her, and start dating different women. Youre only 23, you will find someone better. When you start looking now, she will see that you can move on just as fast as she can, and she might think twice about dumping you.

But really, after ten years, I dont think she will look back at you, so you should leave her in the dust. Dont call her, delete her off of facebook so you can get over her faster, completely forget about her. Just as she needs to experience new guys, you need to experience new women. Also you can learn to be more affectionate, although I wonder if she used that as an excuse. BTW, when you completely drop off the face of the earth in her eyes, she also might think twice, because she will wonder why you dont need her. Its only been 4 days, if you never call her, she might wonder why. If you keep calling her, she will get even more sick of you. She needs to miss you, so disappear.

Ya thats true I just hate the fact of thinking that im going to see with someone else it hurts yesterday morning she told me she wanted me to fight for her she just had too much pride to admit it and her guard was too high

• Author
I was invited to my ex bf's cousin's wedding months before we broke up. We broke up a week before the wedding, and he went alone. The chances of her wanting you at the wedding are slim, and I don't think its a good idea for you to go, even if you are still invited.

I know all you want to do right now is talk to her and work things out, but sometimes that not the best thing to do. Not giving her space when she asked for it will most likely push her away more. Fight the urges to contact her. I know it is extremely hard in the beginning. I have been there. As time passes, the urges go away.

But I love her and I dont want to let her go what if she does want me to fight for deep inside she said she didnt want to make a mistake but she thinks she need to time for herself but she couldnt tell me she didnt love me

But I love her and I dont want to let her go what if she does want me to fight for deep inside she said she didnt want to make a mistake but she thinks she need to time for herself but she couldnt tell me she didnt love me

Its not fair for you though. She's telling you she wants you to fight for her, but at the same time telling you she wants space and no contact....She probably still loves you. After 10 years, it would be hard for her not to. She seems just as confused as you are right now. Both of you need space to yourselves right now to figure out want you want.

• Author

did you ever get back with the guy or how did u get over it did u break it up or he did?

• Author

I appreciate every ones help Truly from the bottom of my heart its amazing how complete stranger are willing to help sometimes more that your own people

I had 16 years in, 14 before the "big reveal" but I still count the final 2 since I was trying. so you are not alone in the long time category, it'll take awhile but we'll make it

did you ever get back with the guy or how did u get over it did u break it up or he did?

No, he started dating someone the same week we broke up. He broke up with me after 4 1/2 years because he didn't think he could make me happy, which I tried to tell him I was. I started to get a little bored and used to being with him, that I didn't really show him the love and appreciation he deserved anymore. After a month of being on break, I really started to realize what I had with him and that I love him so much. People learn from their mistakes. I tried to convince him to work things out with me, but at that point I think he was already talking to his new girl. A month later, people are slowly finding out we broke up, and he's telling them he still loves me. Sure he is with someone else right now, but I see it as a rebound. As much as I don't want to have hope in him, deep down its there. I can say I don't have hope, but I'd be lying to myself and everyone else. I'm still not over it a month later. I feel so hurt and betrayed, but at the same time I still love him and want him back.

You will have your ups and downs, but think of it as a time to concentrate on yourself. I have been going out with my friends a lot more now than when I was with my ex. I'm looking for a better job, and concentrating more on school. I started jogging every morning. Basically, keep yourself busy.

• Author
No, he started dating someone the same week we broke up. He broke up with me after 4 1/2 years because he didn't think he could make me happy, which I tried to tell him I was. I started to get a little bored and used to being with him, that I didn't really show him the love and appreciation he deserved anymore. After a month of being on break, I really started to realize what I had with him and that I love him so much. People learn from their mistakes. I tried to convince him to work things out with me, but at that point I think he was already talking to his new girl. A month later, people are slowly finding out we broke up, and he's telling them he still loves me. Sure he is with someone else right now, but I see it as a rebound. As much as I don't want to have hope in him, deep down its there. I can say I don't have hope, but I'd be lying to myself and everyone else. I'm still not over it a month later. I feel so hurt and betrayed, but at the same time I still love him and want him back.

You will have your ups and downs, but think of it as a time to concentrate on yourself. I have been going out with my friends a lot more now than when I was with my ex. I'm looking for a better job, and concentrating more on school. I started jogging every morning. Basically, keep yourself busy.

I take my hat off for you. I guess you and I are going thru the same I realized i made a mistake and not showing her also but its honest human mistake which didnt mean I didnt love her I just didnt show her how she wanted to be showed now that im talking to u about it I dont feel that bad dont get me wrong if she would tell me to get back with her I probably will but I showed her I loved her many different ways

I take my hat off for you. I guess you and I are going thru the same I realized i made a mistake and not showing her also but its honest human mistake which didnt mean I didnt love her I just didnt show her how she wanted to be showed now that im talking to u about it I dont feel that bad dont get me wrong if she would tell me to get back with her I probably will but I showed her I loved her many different ways

Yeah I did also...I feel he exaggerated on a lot of things, but thats the way he saw it. And I really think he will realize what he gave up. Just like your ex will someday. Just give it time, but in the mean time don't kill yourself waiting around for her.

• Author
Yeah I did also...I feel he exaggerated on a lot of things, but thats the way he saw it. And I really think he will realize what he gave up. Just like your ex will someday. Just give it time, but in the mean time don't kill yourself waiting around for her.

YA thats true Its just hard not to be with her