Why is there a perception that women care less about looks then Men?

Cracker Jack

one goal is really in a class of his own.

Also, I know you ain't fishing, but you're beautiful, miss Jaclyn.

ColoredBlack
Thank you, that wasn't supposed to be me fishing though. :laugh:

I think I look good, but I can also accept the fact that I am not every mans type.

I know you were not fishing. I was just trying to be nice on here. For once. lolz.

miss_jaclynrae
one goal is really in a class of his own.

Also, I know you ain't fishing, but you're beautiful, miss Jaclyn.

I know you were not fishing. I was just trying to be nice on here. For once. lolz.

Much appreciated gentlemen. :love:

• Like 1

The burning question in my mind is:

Jesus, how many accounts DOES the OP have around here?????

I really need to start compiling a list of the Men's advocates here.

PKJino

In what world are you living? I see some of the hottest babes with average or less than average looking guys all of the time.

Today for example I saw long legged hottie with her arm locked within his and her head on her shoulder walking down the mall talking away. There was no doubt that she was letting the world know she was his

And she was definitely not hooking, being as I am a male stripper and know most of them and what to look for

I tend to see women with uglier guys more often.

Me looks are the number one trait I look for in girls. I only hit on really pretty girls. I can't ever imagine doing an ugly chick.

Yep. I see this all the time. 6'6" athletes making out with plumpers at the bar. Young guys with 6 packs being all lovey dovey with their beer-bellied girlfriends. In fact my one and only girlfriend was more than chubby at 5'4" and close to 200 lbs., while I was a svelte 175 lbs. Funny how that works.

Really that's news to me! I'm yet to see a fit 6'6" athlete date a plus size lady. I'd like to see the proof! I find the more attractive the guy is, the more arrogant he is. And the more he jumps from woman to woman. If you were thin why did you date a larger lady?

Most men won't whore themselves for money, fame or power like women do, so it makes men seem more into looks. Women are actually more into looks than men IME.

That's BS. What about guys on Big Brother, Jersey Shore (for fame, money) and any men working in the sex industry? I find guys can be equally vapid. That'saube why I wanted to date someone a bit older. Someone complained on here that women don't look at intelligence enough. We're not all vapid ear heads. I think it's also a cultural thing. Especially when the current famous people are all- Paris Hilton, Kardashians and Jersey Shore. Just famous for being famous people.

Theres no proof of this at all,women are just as int olooks as Men are,the things my good looking friend gets away with just for being good looking is mind boggling

Add in how feeatures like height are a huge deal to a lot of women i dont know hoe anyone can say looks dont matter just as much if not more to women

You always hear that women dont care about looks nearly as much as Men but i see no evidence of that..In fact id argue women are more strict on appereance then Men and find less guys attractive as a whole then vice versa..

In my social circle it was always the same guy or two the women all chased after even if they were just getting used for sex while guys like me got ignored..

Being aorund women a lot i always hear them gush over hot celebrities or hot men in general..ive heard some talk badly about a guys appereance one of their friends are dating,this stuff that looks arent that important to women nearly as much as Men is a huge myth imo..a lot of womens life is about vanity for themselves other Women and Men..

Agree? Disagree?

Yes women have crazy selection criteria, but show me a guy who thinks it is about looks and I will show you a guy who doesn't get how women are attracted.

Men are attracted to looks. A woman who happens to be just the man's physical type is holding pocket aces when it comes to attracting him. Women don't put nearly as much importance on looks though. It's not the core of a man's attractiveness to a woman as it might be of a woman's attractiveness to a man.

So many guys on here assume attraction works the same for women as it does for men. Maybe that is why so many guys on here appear to be struggling?

Edited by Imajerk17
  • Like 1
You always hear that women dont care about looks nearly as much as Men but i see no evidence of that..In fact id argue women are more strict on appereance then Men and find less guys attractive as a whole then vice versa..

In my social circle it was always the same guy or two the women all chased after even if they were just getting used for sex while guys like me got ignored..

Being aorund women a lot i always hear them gush over hot celebrities or hot men in general..ive heard some talk badly about a guys appereance one of their friends are dating,this stuff that looks arent that important to women nearly as much as Men is a huge myth imo..a lot of womens life is about vanity for themselves other Women and Men..

Agree? Disagree?

So at the end of the day, she is still dating the ugly dude even though her friends say he is ugly. My point exactly.

In my psychology class last semester (Btw the teacher was HOT and young like younger than me) we talked about how men are attracted to more physical looks, while girls are attracted to a guy who has a good job, supportive rather than looks being number one.

Btw I had to drop that class. It was too much work and I used to constantly complain to the teacher. Like she met with me a couple times before class and even said I should see campus counsling for more issues. I think she was a quack though.

Like she met with me a couple times before class and even said I should see campus counsling for more issues. I think she was a quack though.

I'm pretty sure several of us on LS have made that same suggestion.