My wife cheated on me and the baby is not mine! just found out after almost two years

Ducky,

Your hiding behind a dictionary to absolve your behavior.

I'm not "hiding behind" anything and there's nothing wrong with my "behavior." I used a perfectly legitimate, accurate word. You're offended because of...why, exactly?

By stringing together words that are dictionary accurate (little = small or young... ok got it, and bastard = one born out of wedlock... we don't need a dictionary for that one either) you are able to sling mud around at the "little bastard".

I didn't "sling around mud" at anyone. If you don't like the reality of what OP's wife did to him, and what she created by HER behavior, then you need to leave the thread and only participate in threads where you don't conjure imaginary reasons to get your feelings hurt.

Respecting the feelings of the OP and the miserable situation he is in might be more beneficial.

I completely respect the OP's feelings, which is exactly why I posted an accurate description using available vocabulary.

When exactly do you think it would be appropriate to characterize the child born of an illicit affair as what it is--a "little bastard"--if not in response to a situation like the OP finds himself in?

I'll tell you what--if you don't like the words in your dictionary, you are free to take your child-safe scissors and cut them out. I am free to continue making use of accurate, available vocabulary to express myself.

And of course you are simply trying to threadjack the entire thread with a gratuitous attack on my "behavior" (?) which is a love shack no-no, so you need to stop please.

He clearly has no hard feelings towards the child.... and why should he?

On the contrary--are you kidding? Of course he has hard feelings! It's not the child's fault obviously, but that doesn't change what the child is.

It is likely OM always knew about the child. That is why he is moving in so fast to be a father. Furthermore, these two extended the affair past your wedding and that is why they were making lovey dovey eyes to each other at the party where you became suspicious. It is likely she has had more sex with OM than with you after the wedding.

I am also surprised she confessed. Most cheaters don't confess so easily. I suspect she was planning to leave you for OM.

You need to solve the paternity issue. OM may decide to use your money to raise his child. That would be the ultimate humiliation.

That is obviously what the plan is--cuckold the OP, then hope he is too shell shocked when he finally finds out to take immediate legal action to sue the both of them for paternity fraud ASAP.

If he waits too long to file the lawsuit, the court may decide he "ratified" the paternity fraud by failing to act to disavow it in court.

He needs to get a lawyer and file in court immediately (per whatever the lawyer recommends) or he WILL be stuck with child support for this little darling (satisfied now dictionary dude?) even if his wife divorces him and shacks up with the OD (Other D*ck).

I would add, even if OP for some unfathomable reason wants to remain in the child's life in some way, he STILL needs to file the lawsuit for paternity fraud. Maybe he can use that as leverage to get the OP (Other Pig) to give up his parental rights claim forever, so he can get a protective order barring the OM from any contact with the child. BUT HE NEEDS TO GET A LAWYER now because the legal aspects are horrendously complicated.

Edited by DuckSoup

Regardless of what you do about your marriage and whether you want to (continue to) be the child's father or not, you MUST see a family lawyer ASAP to review legalities. Every state has different laws about paternity in marriage and some of them may be quite surprising. Typically, if a child is born to a married woman, there is only a limited period of time in which her husband can renounce paternity regardless of whether he knows he is not the father. You may find you are already the legally presumed father, possibly irrevocably. Regardless, I want you to have the full info and not just some guesses about the law, as you review your options and make decisions. So go see a lawyer ASAP.

A true cuckold is a man that raises the child of another man.

That would include paying child support for the little darling should they get divorced.

jnj express

Hey JC----If I am reading right, you are telling us, you are out of the house

Let me tell you this, and I am deadly serious, If you live in the U S A, in any of the states, and you leave---in a D. proceeding, you will get nailed for abandonment----you get yourself home YESTERDAY

Whether you D. or not, is up to you---but you GO HOME, and stay there.

Move your wife out of the bedroom, put her, and all her belongings, in one of the other rooms in the house, and let her live in that room.

Unfortunately, your wife, doesn't think much of you, if after a disagreement, she goes out looking for another man, to make a baby with----she certainly doesn't have any regard for the sanctity of mge, and she has even less regard for you

Also you are very right, not to want this child in your life---the child may be innocent, but its what is coming in on its coattails, and that is another man, who very well, could/would be in your life for the next 16 yrs.

Obviously if you picked up vibes from your wife, toward the other man, at a party, she still has feelings for him---so her being sorry---that is nothing more than meaningless words.

• 5 weeks later...
Ninja'sHusband
I fixed it for you.

Careful, I got a citation for posting a "fixed" thing once. They said I was modifying someone else's post...(I'm sure noone was deceived though..since I called attention to it just like you :rolleyes:)

(oops I probably shouldn't have revived this thread!! ugh)

Edited by Ninja'sHusband
  • Like 1