I slept with my room-mate without knowing he had been sleeping with our other room-ma

• Author
Cealabeala
Yeah, it seems like you didn't "get" several things I said:

It was a joke

An unfunny one...

Ha ha ha... It was another joke

An even less funny one... If your lack of social horizons makes this a place you share jokes, at least make them funny.

And incidentally, what's the deal with women using the word "pussy" as a derogatory term to describe weakness? Next women's studies class, you should discuss self-sabotage.

A bit patronizing of you. The words "queer" and "n*gger" have been taken back by marginalized sections of society, and flipped. I choose to take words like "pussy", even "c*nt" back. Sorry if that offends anyone, but that is my choice.

• Author
Cealabeala
Hee hee... You are welcome, the pleasure was all mine.

I'm so very sorry that you didn't find my contribution helpful, but my anguish will be relieved knowing that you will certainly be able to bring your situation to a satisfying resolution, using a combination of your buoyant sense of humor, your naturally sunny disposition, and your finely tuned interpersonal skills.

All the very best of luck to you!

Sarcasm... The highest form of wit, right? :sick: I just find it a waste of my time and yours for you to not actually read my post properly before posting such a loss-*ss reply... You misunderstood a lot of what I said. If you needed to read it more than once to wrap your head around it, perhaps you should have. But thank you, I guess

• Author
Cealabeala
i deplore promiscuity

For some people, sex is a guilt-free, pleasurable experience. Why not just be happy for them?

• Author
Cealabeala
Wow, he actually took the time out to write you a nice response.

Unfortunately, I don't need nice. I need you all to actually read it properly.

Insert your bitchy statement below.

There it was!

For some people, sex is a guilt-free, pleasurable experience. Why not just be happy for them?

promiscuity got you into this situation that you yourself describe as "crazy" but if sex is "a guilt-free pleasurable experience" then you can't make C wrong, i think you wanted everybody to tell you to tell C off and now you've turned on us, but you all chose to screw him - you chose.

dreamingoftigers

I read it properly.

Got the whole thing.

Your problem is that you all get drunk and indiscriminately jump into bed with the brother of a roommate that is living with you.

What should you do?

1. Get your alcoholic inhibitions under control, maybe join a program.

2. Stop sleeping with randoms (and yes this guy was random, you weren't dating and you haven't known for very long enough to be aware of his sexual habits, obviously). OR accept that by sleeping with randoms that live with you that you risk being in ****ed-up situations like this.

3. Either ask him to move or move yourself if the atmosphere is too weird.

Trimmer's right: the situation between A, C and D is not your concern nor is it your place to ask anyone to apologize to anyone else.

4. He banged you, end of story. You don't have any say in what he does, did, or should do because he's banging you. If I somehow "owned" any one I previously banged or their behaviour, there would be some very pissed off wives of my high-school boyfriends. Stay out of it. You aren't his girlfriend, you aren't his mother. You are all pieces of meat that he's been snacking on. Don't like it? Stop feeding him. Imagine if you got pregnant with this joker. Birth control (if you are even using it) isn't 100%.

5. And finally, get some class: you came here asking for help. Don't expect a tiny Internet forum to solve your life problems for you and package it up as

nicely as you want. Add a sense of humor to that as well. You don't have to like everyone, and not everyone has to help you figure your own immature garbage out the way you want, when you want.

A bit patronizing of you. The words "queer" and "n*gger" have been taken back by marginalized sections of society, and flipped. I choose to take words like "pussy", even "c*nt" back. Sorry if that offends anyone, but that is my choice.

No, you're wrong - I wasn't just a bit patronizing, I was very patronizing. But that doesn't mitigate my point. The examples you give here are good, valid ones. And you are especially right to point out that those groups reappropriated and then flipped the terms away from their derogatory meanings, into inside terms of inclusion, brotherhood, etc. Even Eve Ensler, in lobbying persuasively for a reappropriation of "cunt", argued for it's use as a celebration of the vagina, not for its continued use in the derogatory sense, as "bitch on steroids" .

You, however, just used the term "pussy" in its classic derogatory form, using the feminine as a metaphor for weakness, just like all the macho guys in the locker room do. That's not "flipping" it.

For some people, sex is a guilt-free, pleasurable experience.

Then why is the hair on all the alphabet-people's heads on fire?

Why not just be happy for them?

I actually am happy for you. You "got some" more recently than I have, and I'm truly happy for you.

Why aren't you happy for you?

Edited by Trimmer
dreamingoftigers

?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Author
Cealabeala
I read it properly.

Got the whole thing.

Your problem is that you all get drunk and indiscriminately jump into bed with the brother of a roommate that is living with you.

What should you do?

1. Get your alcoholic inhibitions under control, maybe join a program.

2. Stop sleeping with randoms (and yes this guy was random, you weren't dating and you haven't known for very long enough to be aware of his sexual habits, obviously). OR accept that by sleeping with randoms that live with you that you risk being in ****ed-up situations like this.

3. Either ask him to move or move yourself if the atmosphere is too weird.

Trimmer's right: the situation between A, C and D is not your concern nor is it your place to ask anyone to apologize to anyone else.

4. He banged you, end of story. You don't have any say in what he does, did, or should do because he's banging you. If I somehow "owned" any one I previously banged or their behaviour, there would be some very pissed off wives of my high-school boyfriends. Stay out of it. You aren't his girlfriend, you aren't his mother. You are all pieces of meat that he's been snacking on. Don't like it? Stop feeding him. Imagine if you got pregnant with this joker. Birth control (if you are even using it) isn't 100%.

5. And finally, get some class: you came here asking for help. Don't expect a tiny Internet forum to solve your life problems for you and package it up as

nicely as you want. Add a sense of humor to that as well. You don't have to like everyone, and not everyone has to help you figure your own immature garbage out the way you want, when you want.

"Join a programme." Yes. I followed your advice and I went to my local AA meeting. We all sat in a circle, and I stood up and said "I get drunk once a week with friends, and this was a factor when I slept with my room-mate. Then someone on the internet said maybe I should come here." And they all nodded politely but looked at me a little strangely. Then the next man stood up and said "Hello, I'm Ian, I'm an alcoholic. Last night my wife told me she was leaving me because I haven't stopped drinking. So I went to the local supermarket and bought four bottles of cheap cider. I drank them all, and woke up covered in vomit, piss and my own ****."

"Stop banging randoms, get some class..." I will consider not banging friends in such a care-free manner... but "randoms" better look out. In fact, I think I might go looking for a juicy random to bang just as a stress relief to this whole fiasco... :bunny: oh and if a person like you thought I had "class" I would have a good long look at myself in the mirror and ask "why have you become a boring f*ck?!"

Oh, and it was kind of you to point out that birth control isn't 100% effective. Of course I'm not on it. But he came in my *ss so I'm hoping it'll be ok... :cool:

• Like 1
  • Author
Cealabeala
No, you're wrong - I wasn't just a bit patronizing, I was very patronizing. But that doesn't mitigate my point. The examples you give here are good, valid ones. And you are especially right to point out that those groups reappropriated and then flipped the terms away from their derogatory meanings, into inside terms of inclusion, brotherhood, etc. Even Eve Ensler, in lobbying persuasively for a reappropriation of "cunt", argued for it's use as a celebration of the vagina, not for its continued use in the derogatory sense, as "bitch on steroids" .

You, however, just used the term "pussy" in its classic derogatory form, using the feminine as a metaphor for weakness, just like all the macho guys in the locker room do. That's not "flipping" it.

I actually am happy for you. You "got some" more recently than I have, and I'm truly happy for you.

Why aren't you happy for you?

Ok, I was wrong. I won't say "pussy" anymore in reference to peoples lameness. (Well, I will)

And, the collective fire has been extingiushed after a fumbling apology from C. And I still don't really blame promiscuity for the fire. I blame his insensitivity and lack of common sense.

I'm happy. I got some more from a very, VERY attractive man a few days ago. It was really awesome. He's about six foot two, with a gorgeous body, big brown eyes and dimples. He came back to my house and we got it on with Macklemore playing in the background. My bedside lamp was plugged in funny beside my bed, so that with the movement, my lamp would flicker on and off, so it was like the electricity was responding to our climaxing waves of pleasure.

Guess you're better at internet forums about romance while I'm better at romance? ;)

Anyway, thanks again guys, have fun foruming!

Edited by Cealabeala
dreamingoftigers
"Join a programme." Yes. I followed your advice and I went to my local AA meeting. We all sat in a circle, and I stood up and said "I get drunk once a week with friends, and this was a factor when I slept with my room-mate. Then someone on the internet said maybe I should come here." And they all nodded politely but looked at me a little strangely. Then the next man stood up and said "Hello, I'm Ian, I'm an alcoholic. Last night my wife told me she was leaving me because I haven't stopped drinking. So I went to the local supermarket and bought four bottles of cheap cider. I drank them all, and woke up covered in vomit, piss and my own ****."

"Stop banging randoms, get some class..." I will consider not banging friends in such a care-free manner... but "randoms" better look out. In fact, I think I might go looking for a juicy random to bang just as a stress relief to this whole fiasco... :bunny: oh and if a person like you thought I had "class" I would have a good long look at myself in the mirror and ask "why have you become a boring f*ck?!"

Oh, and it was kind of you to point out that birth control isn't 100% effective. Of course I'm not on it. But he came in my *ss so I'm hoping it'll be ok... :cool:

Omg, hilarious. Enjoy life with the variety of ass-masters, that never causes shame or discomfort whatsoever. Ha ha.

Best of luck sweetie.

Why is he still living there with you guys? Do you want him to leave? What do your friends think should be done?

Rommate is one word...

I'd like your opinions on what to do.

Please wait until marriage to have sex. That's my opinion, as you had asked...

I'm happy. I got some more from a very, VERY attractive man a few days ago. It was really awesome. He's about six foot two, with a gorgeous body, big brown eyes and dimples. He came back to my house and we got it on with Macklemore playing in the background. My bedside lamp was plugged in funny beside my bed, so that with the movement, my lamp would flicker on and off, so it was like the electricity was responding to our climaxing waves of pleasure.

Guess you're better at internet forums about romance while I'm better at romance? ;)

Ha! Well there you go - I won't argue with you there. And I'm damn good at being a father too, and for now, all of that is just enough for me. I'm happy too.

I'm glad your roommate situation has calmed down. Best of luck to you.

• Author
Cealabeala
Rommate is one word...

Ah beautiful grammer, the most interesting thing of all time... You know, I think I would trade all my wit, imagination and personality if I could only have perfect grammer....

Please wait until marriage to have sex. That's my opinion, as you had asked...

Thanks for your opinion. But you see, I don't believe in marriage, so if I did that, I would never get laid again. And I really like sex :) So I hope you won't mind me disregarding your opinion. Have fun in your marital bed though, hope you crazy kids get up to all sorts! I'm sure it'll never get boring.

Ok, I was wrong. I won't say "pussy" anymore in reference to peoples lameness. (Well, I will)

And, the collective fire has been extingiushed after a fumbling apology from C. And I still don't really blame promiscuity for the fire. I blame his insensitivity and lack of common sense.

Anyway, thanks again guys, have fun foruming!

That sounds so romantic, nothing but romantic thoughts enter my mind when I bang chicks I just met.

• Like 2
That sounds so romantic, nothing but romantic thoughts enter my mind when I bang chicks I just met.

Girls nowadays... thinking that ****ing every men in front of her makes her happy LOL

• 2 weeks later...

C is a bloody weasel, slime, the lowest of the low and i suspect B knows something about this.

These are the guys mothers should warn their girls about, the ones who do puppy dog eyes and very fast sleep with her and her friends, avoid these guys like the plague.

He is quite frankly, toxic and a predator.

For lols i would deffinitely look into C and B's family history.

It's female equivalent is the one who constantly plays the damsel in distress with a ton of men, is heavily insecure, needs constant reassurance and will cheat on you if you 'don't make her feel right'.

Sorry it happened this way.

A is equally guilty as C, there was something she could have done to prevent this.

I would also guess that A is secretely jealous at you.

Want peace of mind instead of drama ?

Move out, don't bang anyone who is friends/related to roommates, stop drinking.

Edited by Radu
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

...excuse me, you're right, I should have said "I am better at getting laid than you." There was nothing romantic about it. The boy was a complete air-head. I couldn't wait for him to shut up. Very, very attractive though, and very good in bed :D

• Author
Girls nowadays... thinking that ****ing every men in front of her makes her happy LOL

I don't **** everyone? I could, but I don't. I **** men who I respect, who make me laugh and who I'm attracted to. Or the odd one who has nothing going for him apart from being ten out of ten stunning.

This alone doesn't make me happy. But I'm happy :)