After being neglected by husband over a year

I agree with you LadyGrey. Unfortunately I'm not surprised as I knew a local writer who did that exact same thing for her book about a woman who hated being single. She enlisted the help of her boyfriend at the time to troll online discussion forums and even Facebook and PM and IM with women under the guise of flirting with them, and then later asked them to discuss their dating life with him.

Frankly ktcat would have been better off reading articles about marriage for citizenship cases for her character research as those would provide more statistics and such.

How lame.

stillafool
We've been duped by a writer-troll...nice one ktcat.

I don't believe that for one moment. She is trying to make us think this isn't true because she probably doesn't want to get in trouble as everyone now knows she's here illegally. Nice try Ktcat but I know you were telling the truth about your story. You will get caught and sent home.

• Like 1

Ktcat, you should have gone into another forum to spread that nonsense. Not the abuse forum where people are so vulnerable. I don't know which of your posts are lies and which are actual truths, but you have a lot of nerve. Get out of here!

• Like 1