***ABC 20/20 tonight. Interview with Reille Hunter about John Edwards affair...

Summer Breeze

For the record I wouldn't watch that article. I think she's disgusting and deplorable. It made me furious when I read the dedication to her child. Everything that has been said about her here is warranted. Just not in that forum for stirring.

Obviously I know the thread was moved. I wanted to respond to the comments made to me and also to put my views down separately as well.

UpwardForward

I didn't see anything wrong w the placement of the thread.

Reille Hunter = other woman.

The only 'support' for an OW, should be only that of warning her. IMO, there is nothing good to come from it, incl that of breaking up the M, and a remarriage (no foundation).

Reille's story is as good of a wake-up call as any.

Edited by UpwardForward
Summer Breeze
I didn't see anything wrong w the placement of the thread.

Reille Hunter = other woman.

The only 'support' for an OW, should be only that of warning her. IMO, there is nothing good to come from it, incl that of breaking up the M, and a remarriage (no foundation).

Reille's story is as good of a wake-up call as any.

From the OW/OM forum definition of support:

Before starting a thread in this forum, it's important to ask yourself if it is within keeping of the forum purpose. The operative word in the forum purpose is "for" people who find themselves in a relationship with a committed person, not "about".

I may be misreading but calling someone a heap of @hit, talking how she looks like she's up for anything, commenting on what a dog she is, and a few backhanded comments about OW/OM always being ugly hardly constitutes a conversation 'for' someone in a R with a committed person.

UpwardForward

As I said, IMO Reille's story is a good wake up call to OWs.

Edited by UpwardForward

Cocaine fiend.

Got into books.

Never sold her problems.

She screwed her way into money by letting that senator get her knocked up.

She made the final moments of a poor woman's life miserable, maybe even accelerated her disease.

She made a lot of money, still makes money for public appearances, and she has the 'mommy' flag to wrap herself into.

Just exactly what about the above is a wake-up call ?

Most of these OM/OW are already bottom feeders.