You want revenge? This is the best! You're going to love it! It is going to burn his ass when he finds out!

When he hear's that you've upgraded your job and you have a nice ride and moved to a nice little Townehouse in a quiet little neighborhood.

When he looks online a see's pics of you with a cute new haircut and wearing a bikini with a rockin hot bod and an ass that won't quit due to all the time you've spent in the gym to get it and see's you on the beach in Jamaica, smiling and holding a Margarita and with your friends.

When he see's pic's of you wearing biker pants and cycling jersey and biking across mountain paths with your new cycling club that you've joined because you've picked up the hobby.

Or a pic of you in this stunning red dress that you're wearing out on a date. And your date is taking you salsa dancing.

Or a pic of you standing in front of the Colosseum in Rome, Italy.

All the while, finally realizing that he let a strong independant woman go and he's stuck with a girl that's bugging the crap out of him to take her to Red Lobster.

That's how you get revenge!

• Like 4

send his ex a message like hey ask your boyfriend when he wants his pants back;) just messin really just be happy he will want you back if he thinks your doing well:)

Yeah, but he has a gf now. So how do I do that? He blocked me on fb so he cant see my pics

You're missing the point here. If you did all of those things I suggested, it won't matter if he see's them or not. You're life is going to be so much better and so much fuller and enjoyable that it won't matter. You're life will be so much more adventureous without him than it was with him because you made positive changes for yourself. That you don't need a man to validate who you are.

Thus, going with everyone else. The best revenge you can get is leading a damn good life. He could have been along for the ride, but he decided to get off. And do you know what? HIS LOSS!!!!

Or a pic of you standing in front of the Colosseum in Rome, Italy.

Why does standing in front of the Colosseum make you awesome? LOL

That's my point, too: IF they care to check. LOL

What do you guys think is the best revenge to get on an ex?

Hello barriob,

I went through some of your posts. Seems like you were too fixated on him and still too fixated on him now. Please concentrate on yourself. revenge sucks. I did things to get revenge on an ex I had a long time ago. I just kept thinking and thinking of more things to do to him.

Screw this dumb ***** . ***** him. Concentrate on you.