I need of friendly, non judgmental people. This is my LIFE.

Was that supposed to be condescending?
Of course not. Why would you think that? I went to night school while working full time for almost 15 years, and the last 6 years were using mass transit, during which I took the opportunity to use that travel time to study and make it through my college classes. Seemed like a similar situation for you.

Now that I ask that, however, it reminds me of what I thought when I read your first post - that you have a chip on your shoulder and are just LOOKING to find people putting you down. Obviously comes from your FOO, but that doesn't mean you have to let it rule your life.

Edited by turnera
  • Author
Of course not. Why would you think that? I went to night school while working full time for almost 15 years, and the last 6 years were using mass transit, during which I took the opportunity to use that travel time to study and make it through my college classes. Seemed like a similar situation for you.

Now that I ask that, however, it reminds me of what I thought when I read your first post - that you have a chip on your shoulder and are just LOOKING to find people putting you down. Obviously comes from your FOO, but that doesn't mean you have to let it rule your life.

Thanks for clearning that up! and no - It is just THIS website that gets me defensive! I have had people act and tell me that they think I am a stupid idiot, just because of the way I write my posts - you know, lack of spelling and grammer... This is deaply offensive, consdidering that there are A LOT of adults that do not even know the difference between their/there/they're and to /too........ THAT is truly moronic, and in perso m vocabulary is just FINE - I an average, wel spoken even, adult... Where as some stuck up people on this website seam to think I would be a total moron, who is unable to have a propper conversation, and that I am proufoundly SIMPLE.

GOOD NEWS! I GOT INTO THE TRAVEL COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is only about 50 dollars, because I am on welfare, and it means I am one step closer to the job of my dreams!!!!!!!!! ( which is a travel oriantated job).

You know - the flight centre, one main Travel Sales company, actually ASKES you to write down your high school/college entrance score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The score ou get before you go in and get a degree the score that DETERMINES what degree you can go for!!

I got 92%, and they say you only need 75% ( what they call " over achievers) to get a job at that travel agency!

How strange - without needing a degree to do the job, they still want you to have a good score from school.....

I AM THRILLED that I am finally going to start my studies again!!!!!!!! ANd in a course that will hopefully lead to the job I want

Regarding full time study and work - It is a 20 hour a week course, 4 days a week, with homework though.. so NOT full time, which gives me time to work.

I would not have studied five days a week, and worked EVERY night -0 I NEED time to go for daily runs, and time to mae my boyfriends lunch and and to learn a bit of Spanish.

I am doig a bar and gaming course and will tr to work at clubs on WEEKENDS and maybe SOME nights during the week - therefore I will be sort of in your situation- more or less...... Only I will not work EVERY night.